Push 3 ordered a week ago hasn’t shipped

Discuss Push with other users.
phil.harmoniq

Push 3 ordered a week ago hasn’t shipped

Post by phil.harmoniq » Mon Dec 04, 2023 4:52 pm

I ordered my push 3 Monday last week. I’ve already been charged but haven’t gotten a shipped email. The website says orders are processed within 1-2 business days. I tried opening a support ticket but it was closed without anyone ever responding to it. What gives? :|

Just_Pierre

Re: Push 3 ordered a week ago hasn’t shipped

Post by Just_Pierre » Mon Dec 04, 2023 5:32 pm

That indeed takes a long time. I'm afraid you have to open a new ticket. I don't think anyone here can help you with this.

[jur]
Site Admin

Post by [jur] » Mon Dec 04, 2023 6:48 pm

Just_Pierre wrote:
Mon Dec 04, 2023 5:32 pm
That indeed takes a long time. I'm afraid you have to open a new ticket. I don't think anyone here can help you with this.
This.
Ableton Forum Moderator

phil.harmoniq

Post by phil.harmoniq » Mon Dec 04, 2023 10:55 pm

I tried contacting support but they just closed my ticket with no reply. :x

Tarekith

Post by Tarekith » Mon Dec 04, 2023 11:37 pm

Probably means it's headed to you shortly then.

robleighton22

Post by robleighton22 » Tue Dec 05, 2023 1:35 am

Stupid question - but have you searched your inbox for 'Ableton' and try your spam.

I didn't get a notification via Gmail and was convinced I had no tracking, opened a support query on the matter (which is weirdly still open and never got answered 2 weeks later). But turned out my delivery was en route and I had actually missed the email.

phil.harmoniq

Post by phil.harmoniq » Tue Dec 05, 2023 4:55 pm

robleighton22 wrote:
Tue Dec 05, 2023 1:35 am
Stupid question - but have you searched your inbox for 'Ableton' and try your spam.

I didn't get a notification via Gmail and was convinced I had no tracking, opened a support query on the matter (which is weirdly still open and never got answered 2 weeks later). But turned out my delivery was en route and I had actually missed the email.
Unfortunately yes, I double checked my spam folder and searched for "Ableton" and didn't find anything. :cry:

Edit: I submitted a new ticket after making this post and its been closed again without anyone responding to it. WTF?!

[jur]
Site Admin

Post by [jur] » Tue Dec 05, 2023 5:34 pm

Ok, then pretty sure this because your case is being taken care of; that's why your tickets are closed immediately. Sure communication should be better...
I now remember someone experiencing the same situation a few months back and sharing it here. I don't remember the details but a search in the forum should bring it back.
Can't you see anything in your account?
Ableton Forum Moderator

phil.harmoniq

Post by phil.harmoniq » Tue Dec 05, 2023 5:36 pm

Just in case someone might think I'm being rude or unreasonable I will attach a screenshot.

Last edited by phil.harmoniq on Wed Dec 06, 2023 9:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.

phil.harmoniq

Post by phil.harmoniq » Tue Dec 05, 2023 5:40 pm

[jur] wrote:
Tue Dec 05, 2023 5:34 pm
Ok, then pretty sure this because your case is being taken care of; that's why your tickets are closed immediately. Sure communication should be better...
I now remember someone experiencing the same situation a few months back and sharing it here. I don't remember the details but a search in the forum should bring it back.
Can't you see anything in your account?
No nothing in my account besides the invoice.

Tarekith

Post by Tarekith » Tue Dec 05, 2023 6:40 pm

The only thing you can do is contact support again, we really can't help you with this issue here. If they closed the ticket, that usually means it's either preparing to ship or already has though, so I would just advise to be a little more patient. They aren't trying to rip you off :D

fivefloral

Post by fivefloral » Wed Dec 06, 2023 2:47 am

Tarekith wrote:
Tue Dec 05, 2023 6:40 pm
The only thing you can do is contact support again, we really can't help you with this issue here. If they closed the ticket, that usually means it's either preparing to ship or already has though, so I would just advise to be a little more patient. They aren't trying to rip you off :D
"usually"?? Why are you defending Ableton's actions? All they have to do is send a simple "Your order is on it's way" response to this person. There is literally no excuse at all for them closing the tickets with no response. This customer just spent a significant amount of money and they can't get a 6 word response? And you're defending this???

I also tried contacting Ableton with a question during their sale before buying a Push. Also twice. Neither time did I get a response. So I didn't buy it.

I bought a ROLI Seaboard Rise 2 instead. But it came with hardware issues. I tried contacting their support. But a week later and they still didn't respond. So I just returned it and got my money back.

My Arturia MiniLab 3's encoders don't work as they should when controlling Ableton. The company knows about this, many have complained, but they still refuse to fix it. Simple fix to their firmware to have the DAW script control the encoders in relative vs absolute mode. But they won't do it.

These companies really really suck anymore. But we all just keep on giving them our money and the fanboys keep on defending them like it's totally normal and cool to treat customers like crap.

Tarekith

Post by Tarekith » Wed Dec 06, 2023 5:40 am

I'm not defending anyone, I'm saying that in the past if someone has had a similar complaint here, usually it means their Push is on the way or about to ship. It's better than radio silence and not telling the OP anything, no?

robleighton22

Post by robleighton22 » Wed Dec 06, 2023 7:11 am

Whilst it's a good sign I would say that is poor service on Ableton.

Tarekith

Post by Tarekith » Wed Dec 06, 2023 12:00 pm

I agree, it’s painful for sure. I too am waiting a long time for support to help me get a replacement Push 3S due to a faulty tempo encoder. Only thing you can do is be patient.