Push 3 ordered a week ago hasn’t shipped

Discuss Push with other users.
fivefloral

Re: Push 3 ordered a week ago hasn’t shipped

Post by fivefloral » Wed Dec 06, 2023 3:59 pm

Tarekith wrote:
Wed Dec 06, 2023 12:00 pm
I agree, it’s painful for sure. I too am waiting a long time for support to help me get a replacement Push 3S due to a faulty tempo encoder. Only thing you can do is be patient.
That is not the only thing you can do. You can speak out against the company, demand better service, even go so far as to boycott the product.

Corporations treat their customers like crap b/c they can. We allow it and maintain this powerless mindless. Why be so accepting of them lowering the bar of what reasonable service is?

Sorry, but there is zero excuse for poor communication with your customers. Absolutely zero. It's a choice.

Just_Pierre

Post by Just_Pierre » Wed Dec 06, 2023 4:24 pm

fivefloral wrote:
Wed Dec 06, 2023 3:59 pm
Tarekith wrote:
Wed Dec 06, 2023 12:00 pm
I agree, it’s painful for sure. I too am waiting a long time for support to help me get a replacement Push 3S due to a faulty tempo encoder. Only thing you can do is be patient.
That is not the only thing you can do. You can speak out against the company, demand better service, even go so far as to boycott the product.

Corporations treat their customers like crap b/c they can. We allow it and maintain this powerless mindless. Why be so accepting of them lowering the bar of what reasonable service is?

Sorry, but there is zero excuse for poor communication with your customers. Absolutely zero. It's a choice.
I fully agree with you! From the beginning of selling the Push 3 the support is very bad, really very bad. And after 6 months there is totally no progress, it's a shame. And just saying 'only thing you can do is be patient', seriously??? You'd better stop responding here on posts, and follow the Ableton support policy of doing nothing and ignore your clients.

btw1.....Ableton do has time for making (commercial) video's on Youtube. It's just what the priority is.

btw2.....I really love my Push 3 Standalone! But the support, no!

phil.harmoniq

Post by phil.harmoniq » Thu Dec 07, 2023 6:19 am

Just to be clear. I’m not trying to be aggressive or toxic about this issue. I’ve been using Ableton Live since 2010. Ableton has made Live into an excellent musical tool, and I’ve been a huge evangelist for it. Push 3 standalone is a device that I’ve been wanting for a long time and never thought it would actually happen. I spent a lot of money (admittedly during the sale) and getting my tickets closed with no response is the first time the company has put a sour taste in my mouth. I just want to get my Push and start enjoying it.

antic604

Post by antic604 » Thu Dec 07, 2023 9:08 am

Yeah, it's weird they don't really post any updates about the status until it's shipped.

I've ordered mine on Thursday 30th end of day (before the sale run out) and only got info on Tuesday morning. On a positive side, it was supposed to arrive today (Thursday), but it actually showed up a day earlier.

(I'm in Poland, though).

phil.harmoniq

Post by phil.harmoniq » Thu Dec 07, 2023 5:52 pm

Update:

So I still haven’t gotten any reply from Ableton or a tracking number, but I checked my mailbox and found a slip from the post office that they tried to deliver a package and instead left it at the post office. I went to go check and sure enough there wash my Push. Glad to finally have it, but I still never got a shipping notification from Ableton. And yes I did check my spam folder. :)

[jur]
Site Admin

Post by [jur] » Thu Dec 07, 2023 6:33 pm

phil.harmoniq wrote:
Thu Dec 07, 2023 5:52 pm
Update:

So I still haven’t gotten any reply from Ableton or a tracking number, but I checked my mailbox and found a slip from the post office that they tried to deliver a package and instead left it at the post office. I went to go check and sure enough there wash my Push. Glad to finally have it, but I still never got a shipping notification from Ableton. And yes I did check my spam folder. :)
Glad you finally got it!
Ableton Forum Moderator

P3orion

Post by P3orion » Sun Jan 21, 2024 9:13 am

Are you in the Continental US?

I just ask because I am waiting for my Push and would love to at least know which shipping company to look out for.

I understand they are having weather issues, but was never informed where these weather issues are, nor where or how the S3 will be shipped.

Thanks,

Tarekith

Post by Tarekith » Sun Jan 21, 2024 3:42 pm

US based orders ship from Memphis, so there will definitely be a delay due to weather. I’ve been waiting a couple weeks for my Push midi adapters due to this as well, were all dealing with it.

P3orion

Post by P3orion » Sun Jan 21, 2024 8:20 pm

Above the customer said USPS , which is united states post office, was this maybe a typo? The web site says UPS or Fedex, maybe Tennessee warehouse is using alternative shipping methods?

Tarekith

Post by Tarekith » Sun Jan 21, 2024 9:50 pm

I believe most shipments are UPS.