Choosing which Universal Audio plugins between Cambridge EQ, Precision Buss Compressor and Dreamverb

Discuss anything related to audio or music production.
CancerRidden

Choosing which Universal Audio plugins between Cambridge EQ, Precision Buss Compressor and Dreamverb

Post by CancerRidden » Mon Dec 11, 2023 10:33 pm

Trying to decide between dreamverb room modeler or cambridge EQ or Precision Buss Compressor, 2 of these has to get left out, anybody have any opnions between these 3?

I'm getting them for free so it doesnt really matter. but I can only pick 2 out of three. Which should get left out?

ive got Ableton Full, so I have Ableton's EQ 8, which is abletons version of Cambridge, EQ, Glue compressor which is abletons version of precision buss compressor and all the different reverbs in Ableton, and I also have UA pureplate and realverb, versus dreamverb.

Anybody have any first hand opinions?

For context, I do pop music, i sing and produce, i do my own mixing and mastering as i go but im not an expert in that.

[jur]
Site Admin

Re: Choosing which Universal Audio plugins between Cambridge EQ, Precision Buss Compressor and Dreamverb

Post by [jur] » Tue Dec 12, 2023 1:33 am

CancerRidden wrote:
Mon Dec 11, 2023 10:33 pm
ive got Ableton Full, so I have Ableton's EQ 8, which is abletons version of Cambridge, EQ, Glue compressor which is abletons version of precision buss compressor and all the different reverbs in Ableton
Sounds like you already have everything you need :wink:
Ableton Forum Moderator