Push (3) standalone "mobile" starter pack (case, power supply, powerbank, headphones)

Discuss Push with other users.
terminar

Push (3) standalone "mobile" starter pack (case, power supply, powerbank, headphones)

Post by terminar » Sat Dec 23, 2023 12:12 pm

Hi,

due to the fact that I was searching the last 3 weeks for stuff that works with the Push3 - I want to share my results.

https://imgur.com/a/Sx9euCI

Case:

MAGMA CTRL Case Force. It is not meant for the Push3 but it fits well for my special case: adding a power supply - and it has some additional tray for cables and stuff.

I added some pyramid foam at the bottom of the case (under the Push3) for some additional damping I got from some DIY store.

Power supply:
There are a ton of 65W PD USB-C power supply's at Amazon and it seems that they are all some sort of copycat. I tried 2, one from Spigen and one from Kovol (USB C Ladegerät 65W, KOVOL 4-Port... ht ... b_ap_share).
Important thing for me was: small, detachable, replaceable power cable. I ordered a 3m long cable to be more flexible.

Some will mention: why not use the original power supply? Fun fact: with the power supply block here I can also charge the following.....

Power bank:

Just needs to be PD 65W, got some in sale, Charmast Powerbank PD 65W... https://ww ... b_ap_share

Also just the typical copy cat.

Headphones:

Just my good old Sennheiser HD25. Nuff said.

Other cables will follow but that is just the typical spaghetti you will add to your meal.

Bon Apétit!

Bye
Björn

spbaker64

Re: Push (3) standalone "mobile" starter pack (case, power supply, powerbank, headphones)

Post by spbaker64 » Mon Dec 25, 2023 7:36 am

Thank you for sharing all of this!!

Interested to know if it then fits into a backpack like the Rolltop or Riot ones?

terminar

Re: Push (3) standalone "mobile" starter pack (case, power supply, powerbank, headphones)

Post by terminar » Mon Dec 25, 2023 11:05 am

I don't think it will fit.

I browsed a bit on Amazon and checked the width and height of these backpacks.
I haven't found any that can take 39x44x10mm (outer size of the ctrl case force).