Push 3 return - customer support won't answer

Discuss Push with other users.
Swiftray

Push 3 return - customer support won't answer

Post by Swiftray » Thu Jan 04, 2024 7:45 am

Hi Guys,

i wanted to return my push 3 but the customer service is dead silence, i already received several messages from ableton that no one had replied to one of my tickets. I already opened another ticket but nothing - silence since Dez 2023.

They promised a 30 day return and i opened the Ticket 1 day after receiving the push 3.
Anyone can help in here? If they don't reply today i would just send it back where it came from and contact my lawyer.

kind regards

branchnbound

Re: Push 3 return - customer support won't answer

Post by branchnbound » Thu Jan 04, 2024 3:06 pm

It’s definitely frustrating, as I think many have experienced delays over the past few months. All I can say is try to be patient, it’s very likely many of the support staff have been on holidays and they’re also coming back to a backlog of tickets.

Given that you asked for a return on day 1, it’s likely they’ll honor your request. Don’t sweat too much about it!

[erm]
Site Admin

Post by [erm] » Thu Jan 04, 2024 3:17 pm

Please be patient, support has been really backed up with requests for help lately and we are just coming out of a long holiday week too. They will definitely get back to you and allow you to return your Push if that’s what you want. If you send it back without the proper return authorization, you are just going to make it that much harder to receive your refund since returns go to a different address that has not been provided to you yet.
Ableton Forum Administrator

Swiftray

Post by Swiftray » Fri Jan 05, 2024 11:35 am

Thank you Erm for responding.

Unfortunately i've got very little sympathy of your Business practices regarding returns.

I would completely understand if the problem involved technical difficulties and other departments and people had to be brought in to solve the problem.
No Question - that would be totally normal.

But taking a thousand(s) of Money and then dead silence for returns? On Amazon and other platforms i even can do it automatically and it takes me around 1 minute !

I still don't have any reply to my inquiry - i don't even want to know how i will struggle getting my money back - this is a horrible awful customer experience.

If i don't receive a answer at the beginning of next week i will contact the federal ministry of consumer protection in my country (Verbraucherschutzzentrale) and also contact my lawyer.

It's very disheartening getting treated by a company like this with a product you really like, just for 1 minute of your time sending me a return ticket.
:oops:

I look forward to your answer -
with kind regards

Update: Unbelievable - You just closed my ticket with no answer regarding my return???
This is getting wild ! (Ticket ID= 2855618)

zenkick

Post by zenkick » Fri Jan 05, 2024 12:35 pm

Swiftray wrote:
Fri Jan 05, 2024 11:35 am
Update: Unbelievable - You just closed my ticket with no answer regarding my return???
This is getting wild ! (Ticket ID= 2855618)
Just FYI:

In my experience, support will typically close duplicate requests unless there are additional details you have added in a new ticket, in which case they will merge it (and you'll get that notice, too) and then close the new one.
Suite, Push 1, Push 2, Push Standalone

[erm]
Site Admin

Post by [erm] » Fri Jan 05, 2024 3:04 pm

FWIW I have nothing to do with returns, nor did I close your ticket. I’m just a user like you Ableton pays to moderate the forums, you’ll have to wait for support to get back to you for more details about your return.

Swiftray

Post by Swiftray » Fri Jan 05, 2024 3:31 pm

So you are straight up telling me that I'm stuck?
I payed 1k, wanted a return which is totally what you promised what i could do and you just don't reply?

I have no words left. In my entire live i've never encountered such a horrible awful customer experience.
Infact: You don't even respond to customers. And on top of that your telephone line says it's "under construction" and i should visit the online helpdesk.

This is 100% scam company behaviour which i only see from china or Alieexpress etc.
Thank you for your answer, i will initiate the next steps.

[erm]
Site Admin

Post by [erm] » Fri Jan 05, 2024 4:07 pm

I’m not telling you that you are stuck, I’m saying you need to be patient for a little while longer until support gets back to you. These forums are only for users to share ideas and talk, they are not an official support outlet, no one here has anything to do with your request.

P3orion

Post by P3orion » Wed Jan 17, 2024 4:13 am

Wow, I just read through these comments and as a customer who has a Push 3 order in , with my funds still say "pending". It makes me a little worried reading all this. And I have seen other threads too.
I do understand the holiday break etc, but do feel for the customer on this too. I would ask them, have they contacted their credit card company? Not sure what part of the world they are in but in these types of cases that is where you have your only power, the credit card company like Visa & Mastercard can actually pull the money back from the seller and put it in a hold until the Seller COMMUNICATES what is going on. They usually give 30 days for a response and if they don't they refund your money back to the customer.

I too have filed a sales ticket/inquiry but no one has gotten back to me either. I know it hasn't been that long, but I do have to say at this type if price point minimum $1000 US to 2000 US dollars this is a lot of monry to be tied up and I would hope that we would be considered a little more of a priority.

I was very excited when I ordered my P3 , and have been loving my upgrade to Live Suite. Such a fun DAW, I love everytime I get to write music with this software.
I hope I get an answer soon.;)

Thanks for listening, as there are no 800 toll free phone numbers to call, or email communication, that is why we come here :)
Last edited by P3orion on Wed Jan 17, 2024 7:07 am, edited 1 time in total.

[jur]
Site Admin

Post by [jur] » Wed Jan 17, 2024 5:00 am

P3orion wrote:
Wed Jan 17, 2024 4:13 am
there is no phone numbers to call
Check here
Ableton Forum Moderator

P3orion

Post by P3orion » Wed Jan 17, 2024 7:06 am

Is that toll free from the United States ?

littletinymonkey

Post by littletinymonkey » Wed Jan 17, 2024 7:59 am

I had a return and refund. It took about 10 days before someone replied to my ticket, but it was pretty quick back-and-forth after that. Had the refund about three business days after it made it back to their warehouse.

They are slammed. It’s unfortunate, but it will all work out.

ezilybored

Post by ezilybored » Wed Jan 17, 2024 10:26 am

Just to add my experience. I returned a standalone upgrade kit (the cooling was the issue for me, I want to play with it on my lap). It was a quick and painless experience. Filled in the form just before new year. Was sent return documents and details just after. Posted the day after.
I am in the UK. It is possible each regional team is staffed by a different sized team and therefore take longer.

ezilybored

Post by ezilybored » Wed Jan 17, 2024 10:29 am

P3orion wrote:
Wow, I just read through these comments and as a customer who has a Push 3 order in , with my funds still say "pending". It makes me a little worried reading all this. And I have seen other threads too.
I do understand the holiday break etc, but do feel for the customer on this too. I would ask them, have they contacted their credit card company? Not sure what part of the world they are in but in these types of cases that is where you have your only power, the credit card company like Visa & Mastercard can actually pull the money back from the seller and put it in a hold until the Seller COMMUNICATES what is going on. They usually give 30 days for a response and if they don't they refund your money back to the customer.

I too have filed a sales ticket/inquiry but no one has gotten back to me either. I know it hasn't been that long, but I do have to say at this type if price point minimum $1000 US to 2000 US dollars this is a lot of monry to be tied up and I would hope that we would be considered a little more of a priority.

I was very excited when I ordered my P3 , and have been loving my upgrade to Live Suite. Such a fun DAW, I love everytime I get to write music with this software.

Thanks for listening, as there are no 800 toll free phone numbers to call, or email communication, that is why we come here :)
When I originally bought my P3 controller edition my payment was at pending until it was shipped. I don’t think they can legally take money until they have the item ready to go. The website did say 8 weeks or something for stock to be available when I ordered. Not sure what the wait time is like now.

lmbauer2017

Post by lmbauer2017 » Thu Jan 18, 2024 10:46 pm

P3orion wrote:

I'd like to add my experience. I ordered a push on blackfriday, and its status was "label created - waiting for package drop off" for about a week before I submitted a ticket asking if everthing was OK. About a week later they responded saying they're trying to figure out why it was still "waiting" (a large group of pushes going to my area were stuck). Another week later they finally found out USPS lost the shipment. So they sent another one with 1-day shipping (with FedEx), and I received it the next day. I'm hoping my case was a super freak-accident and Ableton has learned how unreliable USPS is. Regardless, they may be slow to respond but they DO honor the dates of when you submit tickets and when the package arrives at your doorstep. It took almost 25 days to receive mine... but of course they made sure to let me know that the free trial period only starts when the package arrives. So.... hang in there ^^;

P.S. I highly recommend joining the Push beta group as it will make your experience much better. It's very easy to join and is instantaneous.
https://ableton.centercode.com/key/push3pbt062023