Posting same topic here AND on the Push Beta forums OK?

Discuss Push with other users.
lmbauer2017

Posting same topic here AND on the Push Beta forums OK?

Post by lmbauer2017 » Thu Jan 11, 2024 9:30 pm

I'm asking because the beta forum seems so deadddd! I'm surprised its not poppin' like this forum is. I don't want to abuse any of these systems, but just curious if anyone else does this or if it's acceptable? I'd wonder if beta people only look at the beta forum or vise versa. Anyways... I'm just gonna start blowing it up with some of the bug reports I've submitted as some of them I haven't figured out how to reproduce or know if I'm the only one/doing something incorrectly. If an admin here prefers I not do this then by all means I will respect the forum though!

BTW, if you haven't joined the beta testers DO IT! At this stage in development for me it's only been a positive as many issues were fixed as soon as I loaded the software. I also immediately received access when I created the account, no waiting list. To me it's a no brainer ;)

EDIT: within 5 minutes this post received 6 views. My post on the beta has received zero in the past 20 minutes (i know i know i'm being impatient lol). So I may have answered my own question that I may be better off just posting here instead of flooding both with redundant posts ^^;

Tarekith

Re: Posting same topic here AND on the Push Beta forums OK?

Post by Tarekith » Thu Jan 11, 2024 10:43 pm

You're welcome to post stuff here about the beta if you want, but be aware this forum is only for only Live users so the beta developers won't see it and not everyone here has access to the beta to know what you're talking about. Bug reports and feature suggestions should still be submitted on the Centercode forums only though.

Also, remember that Ableton is a German company, so if you just posted 20 minutes ago you're not going to get a reply from them because they are all in bed. :wink: And really, I wouldn't expect a reply all the time anyway, that's not how it works.