Play button on push3 - slightly different feel than other buttons? knobs with different tension?

Discuss Push with other users.
blantford

Play button on push3 - slightly different feel than other buttons? knobs with different tension?

Post by blantford » Thu Mar 07, 2024 4:01 pm

Hey guys

is the play button on your push 3 also feels different and kinda weird in some way when pressed? it is definitely different feel than other buttons, like it requires less force and its just "weird"

Do yall also have slightly different tension on top knobs/encoders?

also most of the buttons are okay, but there's one or two that are flush with the case and one sits below the case... is it normal?

i have similar issue like this in the photo below:

I kinda dunno if i should go for replacement ... or is it normal?

Thanks!

Just_Pierre

Re: Play button on push3 - slightly different feel than other buttons? knobs with different tension?

Post by Just_Pierre » Thu Mar 07, 2024 5:15 pm

No, that's not normal.

The <play> button feels exactly the same as other buttons line <record> on my Push 3(standalone). On the photo you added is the alignment of button <repeat-accent> not correct and looks like a hardware problem to me. Also knobs with a different tension gives me the feeling that you have a Push 3 with some hardware problems.

Contact support about this!

blantford

Re: Play button on push3 - slightly different feel than other buttons? knobs with different tension?

Post by blantford » Thu Mar 07, 2024 6:37 pm

https://streamable.com/widqs8

This is how automate button looks like in my unit (please compare with the buttons on top and bottom).

Also watch with sound on - the play button has this weird annoying sound when pressed... is it the same as in your unit?

Just_Pierre

Post by Just_Pierre » Thu Mar 07, 2024 8:18 pm

Your <play> button sounds 'muddy', mine sounds like a 'click'. Also the alignment of the <arrow> buttons isn't equal.

What I said before, contact support about this.

blantford

Post by blantford » Thu Mar 07, 2024 8:21 pm

thank you! already contacted support. damn, i was unlucky :(

Just_Pierre

Post by Just_Pierre » Thu Mar 07, 2024 8:25 pm

I wish you good luck! And hope support will reply soon.....