Problems with Push3 authorization with simultaneous upgrade to Live SUITE 12

Discuss Push with other users.
Catelyte

Problems with Push3 authorization with simultaneous upgrade to Live SUITE 12

Post by Catelyte » Fri Mar 15, 2024 10:43 am

Hello everyone, I was previously a user of Live 11 STANDARD and have now purchased an upgrade to Live 12 SUITE together with Push3 Standalone.

Unfortunately, it is not possible to put the device into operation, as only the license "Live 12 SUITE (Upgrade)" is pulled during validation, but the device wants a license for Live 11 SUITE.

It is not recognized that this should be included. On the other hand, it is also not possible to continue using at least my old license for Live 11 STANDARD, as this is no longer offered to me in the user profile and there is no way to enter the corresponding serial number directly in the device.

Unfortunately, re-validating my old Live 11 STANDARD installation does not help either, as the user profile still only shows the license for the upgrade to 12.

As a result, there is no validation and I can neither download my packages nor save anything at all. The device is therefore unusable for me at the moment!

I contacted support three days ago, but unfortunately I haven't received any feedback so far. Perhaps someone here in the forum has another good idea.

Many thanks in advance!
Best regards
Mat

Edit: Problem solved! Support reached out for me a gave me another licens for 11 Suite. Alternatively I could take part at the betatest for Live 12.. weekend saved!