File transfer problems...

Discuss Push with other users.
beebeeveevee

File transfer problems...

Post by beebeeveevee » Mon Apr 22, 2024 11:54 am

Hi everyone

I'm having problems transferring sets from Live to Push. The progress bar quickly moves to 100% and then pauses for a minute or so, before I get a message telling me that the transfer has failed. When I check the Push, it seems some of the files have transferred, but not all of them.

This is with my home router. I've tried using a hotspot on my iPhone, but then Live doesn't recognise the Push at all.

This is a bit disappointing. Can anybody help?

I really hope that it's planned for there to be direct file transfer with a cable...

dbenway

Re: File transfer problems...

Post by dbenway » Thu Apr 25, 2024 11:07 pm

beebeeveevee wrote:
Mon Apr 22, 2024 11:54 am
The progress bar quickly moves to 100% and then pauses for a minute or so, before I get a message telling me that the transfer has failed.
I have never seen this personally, but I'd check firstly that you'd correctly connected live to the push - sometimes push will show up in Live despite being in controller mode. I know I've tried transfers when it's in this state and iirc they've failed immediately, but I wasn't looking too closely. You'll often need to enter the 6 digit number showing on the push screen to connect to live properly.

I'd also make sure you've authorised your push correctly - tbh it probably shouldn't make much difference for file transfers, but it can make firmware updates fail so there's no harm double checking.