Cannot Authorize/Upgrade Push 3

Discuss Push with other users.
EvanF

Cannot Authorize/Upgrade Push 3

Post by EvanF » Sat Apr 27, 2024 5:47 pm

When attempting to authorize or update my Push 3 standalone, my browser (Chrome) says: "This site can’t be reached
push.local’s server IP address could not be found." The specific error message is : "ERR_NAME_NOT_RESOLVED"
I am able to connect my Push 3 to my router via wifi. The router I am using is a Google Nest Wifi Pro with DNS settings set to automatic/default. Internet connectivity is normal on all my other connected devices and am able to navigate to the Ableton website on said devices perfectly fine. I do not have any network related extensions installed in Chrome and my router does not have its own vpn. I was able to authorize/update my Push 3 before and was trying to update to Live 12 today. I factory reset my Push 3, to see if that would help, and now I can't reauthorize due to the same browser error. I have checked my network connections and have reset my router with no changes in outcome. What am I missing? I have already submitted a ticket to support, but I have no idea how long they'll take to get back to me.