Hi not a long time ago i have made a big sidechain tutorial..u can look at it here - http://audiostation.blogspot.com/
Hey Shoma, I just read your tutorial and you can do it with live - basically do exactly what you did for Cubase SX, create an audio track to use as a group, route the kick and bass to that track panned hard left and right (you will also need to create a track to route the kick from impulse to then route THAT track to the sidechain group) panning the kick hard left and set "key" to L>R and use a Send for the output from the kick so you can hear it
you will need to use a couple of utility plug-ins on the group track and send to make it mono or it will be panned hard right or hard left
so, based on impulse for the kick:
1.create audio track and route the impulse kick to it
2. create a group track and place a C1 SC on it with the key set to "L>R" and place a Utility plug in after the C1 set to "mono"
3. route the kick track to the sidechain track and pan it hard left
4. Route the bass track to the sidechain track and pan it hard right
5. create an empty return track and place another utility set to mono
6. turn the send on the kick track for the rtn you just created all the way up
I also added a couple of saturators to beef up the sound, that is up to the user, but this method works!
obviously this is only for mono sidechaing, which is fine for kick and bass, if any one has any ideas for any fancy stereo versions I'm all ears!