song : isolate

Share your tracks with other users.
incinereight

song : isolate

Post by incinereight » Fri Apr 07, 2006 12:30 am

angry distorted industrial music done completely in live.

duh .. i didn't put a link originally:

http://www.thenewindustry.net/audio/isolate.mp3

thanks
-m
Last edited by incinereight on Fri Apr 07, 2006 7:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Credo

Post by Credo » Fri Apr 07, 2006 2:33 pm

Its angry at something.
Makes me wonder where you can get that much of fury...?

Everyone talks about different kinds of tea, and this is not mine. Its well done though. Had some friends at school 15 years ago who had a simillar sound.

thanks

C
>>
MacBook Pro 2,4 GHz, 3 Gb Ram, OS X 10.6.8
Novation Ultranova, Launchpad, Nocturn
MOTU Ultralite
Elektron Machinedrum + Monomachine
Future Retro XS
OTO Biscuit

DeadlyKungFu

Post by DeadlyKungFu » Fri Apr 07, 2006 5:47 pm

I dig it, and I'm an old fuck @ 33, good shit along the lines of Rob Zombie/Manson/Ministry/NIN/Revco...

All the elements are there, I think it could really take off with some careful production work, get the dynamics spread out, get some space in between the sections, at times the sections mash together a bit when they transition. I'm not deft at post-production application of compressors, EQs and whatnot to spread stuff out but if you're motivated to learn, this would be a good one to learn on. It's not easy to get that wall of sound effect with so much distortion, I don't know how its done. Maybe you could pass the .als to a seasoned user and see what they'd do.

It's cool though, you've figured out how to get the sound, now make it HUGE, wish I could help more. Nice vocals.

Fuck, as I listen to each of your tracks I keep turning it up... I love angst in the morning... puts the taste of blood in my mouth. :twisted:
greetings, my name is michael but i also answer to incinereight, asshole, buttplug and fucktard...i change moods quite quickly and often but i seem to feel most at home consumed in white hot rage.. so that's where my music tends to come from. ... this is my myspace shitstain ... i make music and generally hate most people i come across
:lol: you sound like my kind of asshole :lol:

incinereight

Post by incinereight » Fri Apr 07, 2006 7:27 pm

thanks man ... that's really a well thought out comment. my main problem i had with it (and still do) is when the main guitar and vocal sections all come together the drums seem to get buried in the mix.

i plan on having all the stuff mastered before i put out my next ep so these are still kinda rough even though i run tem through ozone to get a little polish.

thanks for the input

-m