Mike Goodwin Live@Tallulah’s Cabaret April.14.06:Tech House:

Share your tracks with other users.
Mike Goodwin

Mike Goodwin Live@Tallulah’s Cabaret April.14.06:Tech House:

Post by Mike Goodwin » Sat Apr 15, 2006 10:29 pm

Here is the second installment of mixes from The Dungeon fetish parties that are being
Held once a month at Tallulah’s Cabaret in Toronto. The club is better know as
Buddies In Bad Times Theater just in case your looking to join the party. Again the
Night was filled with kink and good times. I played for about three hours and this is
Taken from the end of the night.

The set is a mix of a little bit of Tribal very deep Progressive, Tech House and Minimal Techno. The mix is just over 70 min (should fit on a cd with no problems) and was mixed using Ableton Live 5.2 Hope you enjoy it.

Track List

Antoine Clamaran - In Da Jungle
Christian Paduraru – Developing Desire
Old Skool, Nu Jacks - Oliver Klein
Segeke – Not Smile
Johannes Heil – Freaks R Us
Toni Vokado – Leonstein
Perc – Jesmond
Matthew E – Way I am
Justin Drake - Blacklight Sleaze
Phantom Power – Jesus Juice
Robert Hood – Radio Active
Tony Vokado – Trostpreis
Louderbach – Reflected
Tony Vocado – Daytona
Luetzenkirchen – Lazy Dog Bites The Dirt
Alland Byallo – Sing To Myself
NoTenshun – Crush It Up

http://www.michaelgoodwin.net/Michael_G ... al128k.mp3

dbolt

Post by dbolt » Mon Apr 17, 2006 2:30 am

I'm digging it Goodwin. I'm at work selling some auto insurance and taking a listen through some small speakers I'll have to give it a listen when I get back home in studio...... I don't recognize the artist but its smooth and Teknoish the way I like it.......

Do you have any original tracks out I would just like to hear some since you talk about using the Korg Legacy Edition and MiniMonster and such....

Later

Mike Goodwin

Post by Mike Goodwin » Mon Apr 17, 2006 10:47 pm

Thanks for the feedback :) I do have my own tracks. The best place to hear them at the moment is via www.sogroove.com or you can go to www.newmusiccanada.ca and do a search for oscillator or michael goodwin and you will find stuff. I am always coming up with new material but am waiting to have my finished web site to start hosting them/selling them myself. You can check out my temp web site at www.michaelgoodwin.net for some more mixes.

Again thanks for the interest.