found this on wikipedia...
http://www.iexbeta.com/wiki/index.php/W ... ound_Cards
* EGOSYS - ESI PRO : Wamirack 192 L/X and Waveterminal 192 X/L/M :
o MME/WDM/ASIO compatible with Vista 32bits only and with 5.01 drivers only - don't use the drivers V6 in beta - WRT new audio drivers (VISTA core audio) are missing. (Wave RT - realtimeaudio). Playback sound is incredible and fine.
* NVIDIA nForce MCP Audio Processing Unit (nForce2 Integrated Audio) (32 Bit)
* NVIDIA nForce MCP Audio Processing Unit (nForce430/6100 Integrated Audio) (32 Bit)
* Realtek High Definition Audio (32 Bit & 64 Bit)(Wha? Can someone confirm this and give the driver location?? Doesn't work down here)
* SoundMax Intergrated Digital Audio (32 Bit)
* Creative Audigy 2 (Use Beta Vista drivers from Creative site - full surround and CMSS working!)
* Creative Audigy SE (Vista installs drivers - install from Creative site only if problems - CD software doesn't work but not needed)
* Echo Indigo IO (Use latest drivers from Echo site)
* CMI8738/C3DX PCI Audio Device (32-bit)
* RealTek ALC850 AC'97 Audio Controller Use driver from RealTek's site or Vista 5728 x86 has a built in driver.
* Intel onboard Sigmatel HD Audio (32 and 64-bit)