ot..... VOTE Republican in November. Protect America

Discuss music production with Ableton Live.

Are you a patriot or a democrat?

Vote Democrat and surrender our freedom to the terrorists
88%
Vote Republican and keep America safe
12%

Total votes: 130

12micsn1

Post by 12micsn1 » Fri Oct 20, 2006 3:56 am

the last one wrote:why do liberals assume they are always right?

bugs me how blinkered people can be.
Im going to help you and the rest to a much larger problem unless your a supporter.

You havent learn much about who the GOD of the SUBVERSIVE LEFT really is. May i introduce you to whats behind the Democratic Party (PROGRESSIVE MOVEMENT aka BILLIONAIRE MARXIST)(LEFTIST COLLECTIVIST PIGS). Liberals are mostly CLUELESS USEFUL IDIOTS(KARL MARX) who march like FOOT SOLDIERS to the drumbeat of ANTONIO GRAMSCI AND THE FRANKFURT SCHOOL(COMMUNIST or NEO-MARXIST). These TRUE BELIEVERS dont have a clue to the BRAINWASHING that has been done to them by the politicians, media, academics. The Frankfurt Media has done a great deal to damage the minds of these SHEEPLE through the LONG MARCH ON OUR INSTITUTIONS TO CAPTURE THE CULTURE. You cant rationalize with irrational thought once the brainwashing has occured.
Vote for Pedro.

deva

Post by deva » Fri Oct 20, 2006 4:13 am

subterFUSE wrote:
Clearscreen wrote:
it doesn't matter which president is in control... there are going to be people who just hate us.
ever wondered why?

There isn't a single answer.

Some hate us because we are wealthy. Some because we are powerful. Some hate us becuase they believe in a different invisible man in the sky. Some hate us because it is Thursday. Others because tomorrow is Friday. Some hate us because their situation sucks. Some just hate everybody. Some hate us because their government tells them to. Some hate when we go to war. Some hate when we don't go to war. Some hate us because it's just fashionable.
but most hate us because we meddle in others affairs and use our might to dominate them.

knotkranky

Post by knotkranky » Fri Oct 20, 2006 4:14 am

Im going to help you and the rest to a much larger problem unless your a supporter.

You havent learn much about who the GOD of the SUBVERSIVE RIGHT really is. May i introduce you to whats behind the Republican Party (CONSERVATIVE MOVEMENT aka BILLIONAIRE BUSHIES)(RIGHTIST COLLECTIVIST PIGS). Conservatives are mostly CLUELESS USEFUL IDIOTS(KARL ROVE) who march like FOOT SOLDIERS to the drumbeat of ANTONIO GRAMSCI AND THE FOX NEWS SCHOOL(COMMUNIST or NEO-MARX BROTHERS). These TRUE BELIEVERS dont have a clue to the BRAINWASHING that has been done to them by the politicians, media, academics. The FOX Media has done a great deal to damage the minds of these SHEEPLE through the LONG MARCH ON OUR INSTITUTIONS TO CAPTURE THE CULTURE. You cant rationalize with irrational thought once the brainwashing has occured.

:wink:

deva

Post by deva » Fri Oct 20, 2006 4:15 am

Same reason those on the right assume they are right.

franknputer

Post by franknputer » Fri Oct 20, 2006 4:16 am

subterFUSE wrote:
Clearscreen wrote:
it doesn't matter which president is in control... there are going to be people who just hate us.
ever wondered why?

There isn't a single answer.

Some hate us because we are wealthy. Some because we are powerful. Some hate us becuase they believe in a different invisible man in the sky. Some hate us because it is Thursday. Others because tomorrow is Friday. Some hate us because their situation sucks. Some just hate everybody. Some hate us because their government tells them to. Some hate when we go to war. Some hate when we don't go to war. Some hate us because it's just fashionable.

We could sit here and spit off a million reasons why, and still barely scratch the surface.
I always find this attitude interesting, not to mention sad. Such a complex situation, yet all the reasons that come to your mind are simplistic. You know, Middle Easterners are not stupid. Many of them are highly educated, and have a history that dwarfs our own.

Why is it so hard to conceive that the actions of our government over the years - many, many years - have often been exploitative? (It is a matter of record, unless you are a revisionist.) And that maybe, just maybe, some of these people know this, remember their history, and dislike America the country (some do know the difference between the country & its people) because of her pattern of dishonorable actions?

Certainly, some people hate us for irrational reasons - just like many Americans hate them for irrational reasons, thinking they are all stupid camel jockeys & militarized goat herders, who couldn't possibly fathom our oh-so-sophisticated way of life. and so must fear & destroy it.

The idea that the big threat to our way of life is people who hate our freedoms is correct - but who has done more to dismantle that way of life in the last decade? A couple dozen guys who crashed some planes & knocked down some buildings...or a couple dozen guys who've managed to legislate it away?

fatrabbit

Post by fatrabbit » Fri Oct 20, 2006 10:42 am

Here's a tip: enter the bpm value as the scene name and when you launch that scene the bpm will auotmatically change!

Shit! Sorry, that was slightly relevant.

Smartass101

Post by Smartass101 » Fri Oct 20, 2006 11:56 am

12micsn1 wrote:

You havent learn much about who the GOD of the SUBVERSIVE LEFT really is. May i introduce you to whats behind the Democratic Party (PROGRESSIVE MOVEMENT aka BILLIONAIRE MARXIST)(LEFTIST COLLECTIVIST PIGS). Liberals are mostly CLUELESS USEFUL IDIOTS(KARL MARX) who march like FOOT SOLDIERS to the drumbeat of ANTONIO GRAMSCI AND THE FRANKFURT SCHOOL(COMMUNIST or NEO-MARXIST). These TRUE BELIEVERS dont have a clue to the BRAINWASHING that has been done to them by the politicians, media, academics. The Frankfurt Media has done a great deal to damage the minds of these SHEEPLE through the LONG MARCH ON OUR INSTITUTIONS TO CAPTURE THE CULTURE. You cant rationalize with irrational thought once the brainwashing has occured.
Shit,
I´m reading these Forums since v.3.0, never wrote, it was useful enough to read, but this...
When someone telling me this kind of shit over here i would hit his face whit a beer bottle and then stab him whit the rest...
If he mentioned something about jewish conspiracy shit this would be at least in Germany illegal, watch this, on a german forum.

Ah Yeah, what do you mean with Frankfurt media, Frankfurter Rundschau, Frankfurter Allgemeine Zeitung, Offenbach Post, which one?

if you come here 12micsn1 i kick your ass,

sincerely yours,

smartass101

sidownes

Post by sidownes » Fri Oct 20, 2006 12:16 pm

I'm voting Republican to protect our homeland security AND the moral fabric of our society.
LOL, sorry but that's the funniest thing I've read in a longtime.
http://www.thesoundofyoungamerica.com
http://www.myspace.com/soundofyoungamerica

MacBook Pro, guitars, Live Suite 8.2, launchpad, iphone

swpspce

Post by swpspce » Fri Oct 20, 2006 12:17 pm

the last one wrote: We waded in and saved you guys ass (U.K.) only 50 years ago,
You are an absolute idiot - the American state invitied itself to the party (they new full well of the japanese intentions and advances - and let Pearl Harbour occur) - remind you of something - war is the ultimate weapon to exit a recession.

Further more - dimwit - have you not heard of the commonwealth! The australians, south aficans, canadians and all other commonwealth parties were all fighting on behalf of that little island well before the americans gate crashed.The american state sat idly watching from the other side of the pond... And let me remind you - if it were not for the rest of the world trying to mimic your liberties of yester year. The US would most certainly not be what it held as a dream for others.

troll troll down the stream - boy.....
Apple PowerBook 12" 1Ghz 512mb Ram...ReMOTE 25, Live 4 beta 4, Kontakt, Reaktor

psyjurr

Post by psyjurr » Fri Oct 20, 2006 12:38 pm

Please go..

this is the Ableton forum.

Buuuuuuu GOGOGO :evil:

M. Bréqs

Post by M. Bréqs » Fri Oct 20, 2006 2:33 pm

Approach wrote:
glitchrock-buddha wrote:
Approach wrote:Whoever is planning on invading Canada has my vote.
No need. All of our industries are mostly foreign-owned anyways. The pipes will be in place soon enough. The water will go to you, you won't need to come and get it. Our government is balls-less, you won't need o step foot over here. jerks. :evil: :P
Finally someone who understands the importance of having balls! :D
Then it's a good thing that the Conservatives are in power here in Canada!

The Liberals sold us out to the Americans but talked anti-American all damn day. Hypocrites. At least the Conservatives know how to treat our national allies, but maintain our independance (with their emphasis on strongly preventing further US violations of our Arctic sovriegnty).

Hey GRB, what are you thinking? If anybody was going to hand Canada to the US on a silver platter, it was the Liberals. At least the Conservatives understand the need for a robust military, so we don't have to rely on the US to defend us!!!

[edit]

I would like to see John McCain as president.

the last one

Post by the last one » Fri Oct 20, 2006 2:56 pm

swpspce wrote:
the last one wrote: We waded in and saved you guys ass (U.K.) only 50 years ago,
if it were not for the rest of the world trying to mimic your liberties of yester year. The US would most certainly not be what it held as a dream for others.
The US has the best military, educashun systim, justice systim, technology.
Do the math. THAT is why we are the dream for others; inventiveness and progress and human rights.

Not to mention, we have dentists! :D

There is nothing wrong with trying to emulate that dream, but don't hate it becuase you don't have it yourself. Go build it, and US will help you.

peeddrroo

Post by peeddrroo » Fri Oct 20, 2006 3:27 pm

to quote kineticUK,

jb61264

Post by jb61264 » Fri Oct 20, 2006 3:43 pm

horselesspaul wrote:Ask Hitler, Mussolini, Stalin... and Bush in a couple of years. Where I live, liberalism is a thing to attain.
That is just an idiotic post!...anybody who would put Bush in the same sentence with Hitler, Mussolini, and Stalin needs to put down the bong and get out the debit card to pay for a freaking clue...dumbsh!t

I'm not all pro-Bush for everything he does and I can't say that I've been completely pro most U.S. Presidents because all elected leaders have flaws...Bush makes some mistakes but he also does a lot of things right...so while I won't get on any rah-rah train for him, he certainly can't be put in the same discussion with the list you put him with.
3.2 GHz Windows XP, Live 7, Reason 4, FL Studio 7, Stylus RMX, Sytrus, Toxic III, Novation X-Station 49, Akai MPD24, EMu XK6, Roland MC-303, Gemini BPM5000 Mixer, MBox

jb61264

Post by jb61264 » Fri Oct 20, 2006 3:54 pm

D DAS wrote:it's about being moral or immoral.
starting wars and torturing people in secret torture camps is not the moral thing to do, so i am against that because it is not a good contribution to humanity
agreed, but when terrorist regimes are involved, all bets are off...people think they can hijack planes and blow up the World Trade Center and do nothing but create a culture of terrorism then it needs to be dealt with. i'm not for war, but when your hand is forced (and I believe terrorism forces your hand) war happens...unfortunately.
3.2 GHz Windows XP, Live 7, Reason 4, FL Studio 7, Stylus RMX, Sytrus, Toxic III, Novation X-Station 49, Akai MPD24, EMu XK6, Roland MC-303, Gemini BPM5000 Mixer, MBox