Who is your fav forum activist and your most hated

Discuss music production with Ableton Live.
hoffman2k

Post by hoffman2k » Tue Jan 16, 2007 12:07 am

Keyser Soze

Post by Keyser Soze » Tue Jan 16, 2007 12:12 am

Tone Deft wrote: When it comes to trolls you don't even register, it takes more than being rude and obnoxious, you never had what it took, nobody cares. Get over yourself, you lose, stfu, DIAF.

I certainly got a reaction out of you though, didn't I dipshit? I sense the hate coming through.

By the way KnotKranky is eliminated: he apologised to someone.

knotkranky wrote:You are a true gentleman. I apologize for whatever I said. I can be belligerent and selfish sometimes, occasionally I will bring a bad day to the board. I usually work out ok in the long run for most. Thanks eyeknow. cali rules! 8)
Keaton always said, "I don't believe in God, but I'm afraid of him." Well I believe in God, and the only thing that scares me is Keyser Soze.

Tone Deft

Post by Tone Deft » Tue Jan 16, 2007 12:28 am

Keyser Soze wrote:I certainly got a reaction out of you though, didn't I dipshit? I sense the hate coming through.
meh, I'm just killing time, saying hey, how's it going, good to see you again, old friend. I'm not as good at the 'hate' thing as I used to be, mercyplease and b0unce took it out of me. Yes, you were annoying and rude bit you've got some pretty dickish competition, take mercyplease for example, the guy's a complete twat to n00bs, has a huge fucking ego and he kicks dogs. Or b0unce and his spoogefests, that's totally fucking annoying and makes me want to physically harm him. You're just kinda mean.
In my life
Why do I smile
At people who I'd much rather kick in the eye?
-Moz

Keyser Soze

Post by Keyser Soze » Tue Jan 16, 2007 12:40 am

Tone Deft wrote: I'm just killing time, saying hey, how's it going, good to see you again, old friend.
I have no friends here or anywhere for that matter. I like it that way too.
Last edited by Keyser Soze on Tue Jan 16, 2007 12:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
Keaton always said, "I don't believe in God, but I'm afraid of him." Well I believe in God, and the only thing that scares me is Keyser Soze.

leisuremuffin

Post by leisuremuffin » Tue Jan 16, 2007 12:41 am

no, you're supposed to say, "i never left" and then reveal what other piece of shit handles you go by.

.lm.
TimeableFloat ???S?e?n?d?I?n?f?o

Tone Deft

Post by Tone Deft » Tue Jan 16, 2007 12:44 am

leisuremuffin wrote:no, you're supposed to say, "i never left" and then reveal what other piece of shit handles you go by.

.lm.
I think you just did...

Keyser Muffin!!
In my life
Why do I smile
-Moz

leisuremuffin

Post by leisuremuffin » Tue Jan 16, 2007 12:46 am

i also go by "dj retard" and "adamjay"

.lm.
Last edited by leisuremuffin on Tue Jan 16, 2007 12:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
TimeableFloat ???S?e?n?d?I?n?f?o

Keyser Soze

Post by Keyser Soze » Tue Jan 16, 2007 12:47 am

leisuremuffin wrote:no, you're supposed to say, "i never left" and then reveal what other piece of shit handles you go by.

.lm.

Aaah. More hate coming through. It feeds me. Makes me feel like Lord Voldemort, the guy who killed Harry Potter's parents.

Tone Deft

Post by Tone Deft » Tue Jan 16, 2007 1:01 am

Someone needs Friend Bear.
In my life
Why do I smile
-Moz

djadonis206

Post by djadonis206 » Tue Jan 16, 2007 1:05 am

well, I'm glad you guys fighting over who's the most hated

but, do an of you know how to use a TI-83

when I punch in sin60 I want my calculator to spit out the terminal point instead of a decimal?

thanks

and like I said, I hate no one, it's not gods will
Ableton | Elektron

Music

djadonis206

Post by djadonis206 » Tue Jan 16, 2007 1:06 am

Tone Deft wrote:Image
Someone needs Friend Bear.
I got my girl a build-a-bear for christmas

y'all don't know nothing about that build-a-bear
Ableton | Elektron

Music

Tone Deft

Post by Tone Deft » Tue Jan 16, 2007 1:07 am

djadonis206 wrote:well, I'm glad you guys fighting over who's the most hated

when I punch in sin60 I want my calculator to spit out the terminal point instead of a decimal?

thanks

is terminal point another name for radians? as in degrees in terms pf 'pi'?? Look for the RAD button, no it doesn't do skateboard tricks, it switches a calculator into radian mode.

tip: forget degrees, use radians, that took me a while to get into my head in school. I'd ask for help and all I was doing wrong was using degrees, which are pretty much useless.
In my life
Why do I smile
-Moz

djadonis206

Post by djadonis206 » Tue Jan 16, 2007 1:10 am

Tone Deft wrote:
djadonis206 wrote:well, I'm glad you guys fighting over who's the most hated

thanks

is terminal point another name for radians? as in degrees in terms pf 'pi'?? Look for the RAD button, no it doesn't do skateboard tricks, it switches a calculator into radian mode.

tip: forget degrees, use radians, that took me a while to get into my head in school. I'd ask for help and all I was doing wrong was using degrees, which are pretty much useless.
Radians yes -
Ableton | Elektron

Music

simpleton

Post by simpleton » Tue Jan 16, 2007 3:34 am

I'm pretty offended that I was left off that list. I think I've done a respectful job of pissing people off the short time that I've been here, most recently in that iPhone thread... I had some guy say F_u like six times at me, And I even accused Jobs of being a Scientologist. What does somebody have to do to get some attention around here :roll:
The Leveller wrote:Wow, a weird shaped dead coral with sh!t stuck to it. Proof indeed of supernatural abilities.

ARDJ

Post by ARDJ » Tue Jan 16, 2007 3:59 am

umm excuse me...
ARDJ wrote:
you're welcome Smile remember clip view is your friend but arrangment view is your spouse.

mission wrote:
where does the mistress come in ? Razz
well clip view is where you can play around with anything you want. much like a friend who lets you play with her

however arrangement view is where you lay down the law... just like your spouse.

i suppose your mistress would come into play in the sound creation process because most of what i do to my friends and my spouse comes from ideas i had with my mistress.