Enum digital singles: OBAFGKM and Hive

Share your tracks with other users.
Cone

Enum digital singles: OBAFGKM and Hive

Post by Cone » Sat Jan 27, 2007 6:53 pm

Hello,

I wanted to let you know that I have finally released some of my music. "Finally" because I'm really slow, and because I was previously a member of a local artist rights society that didn't allow me to release my music using Creative Commons licensing.

The best place to listen and/or download is Last.fm, so check it out at:

http://www.last.fm/music/Enum

Currently you can find two digital singles there:

OBAFGKM (released 2006-11-01)
01 OBAFGKM
02 Solar Filtering

Hive (released 2006-12-30)
01 1989
02 International Orange
03 Hive

I have used Live for almost two years now. All tracks were done using Live 4.1 and Live 5, except OBAFGKM which was done in Cubase VST 5, Cubase LE and finally Cubase SE 3. The instruments are mostly LinPlug Alpha, with some LinPlug CronoX and Ableton Operator thrown in. The drums are LinPlug CM-505 on "OBAFGKM" and "Solar Filtering", Impulse on all the rest. Effects are Live's and some Korg MDE-X thrown in (the latter also for mastering).

Hope you like it. Any comments about style, technique and general vibes are welcome. Released under the Creative Commons Music Sharing license.
MacBook (Late 2006), iMac 21.5" (Late 2009), Mac OS X 10.6.4 // Ableton Suite 8.2 // KORG microKONTROL & padKONTROL // Saffire PRO 24 DSP // ESI nEAR 05 monitors // Audio-Technica ATH-M40fs cans.