***Digital Label Looking For Artists***

Share your tracks with other users.
dodgyedgy

***Digital Label Looking For Artists***

Post by dodgyedgy » Wed Mar 28, 2007 8:59 am

Hi Folks.

I am in the process of starting a digital record label.

R3TOX DIGITAL RECORDINGS

We are looking for new artists to join us. The deal is non-exclusive and you as the artist will retain copyright and 100% of the royalties owed to you should your tune sell.

Firstly we are not doing something that you probably couldnt do on your own given the time.

We currently have tunes from 7 artists, including Phil Walls and possibly Pedro Delgardo on the label along with The Inspectors and some local lads producing quality tracks.

The music is being distributed digitally through digital-tunes.net each selling for £1, the artists get 75% of that and digital-tunes.net get the other 25%. Personally speaking i make nothing on this, I decided it was time to push forward into the 21st century and join the digital revolution.

The ethos of all this is that with digital distriubtion we can take risks on artists again, anything of good production values thats interesting to listen to is what we want to put out under the banner of R3TOX...

So, if you have any tracks you didnt get released because the distro's werent interested, but you personally LOVE and think needs an airing then give it to us, we'll put it up, give you promotional code for your myspace page, website etc and we can create a buzz again about good electronic music, rather than stuff that just works with the dancefloor...

Im hoping to liberate all that great music that was left on harddrives because labels wanted to make money rather than put out good music.

We cant put out everyone, and some submissions will be declined for quality reasons, but we can promise you we will listen to everything.

Myspace links are welcome for previews but we hope you can all understand that if we like what we hear then we will ask for quality mp3 links.

I hope you can all see where im coming from with this and you feel the same as us.

If you want to know more please dont hesitate to email me with questions!

Kind Regards

Chris Thornton

jaffadj

Post by jaffadj » Tue Apr 03, 2007 2:18 am

Hey Chris, good to read what you're saying, where are you based and what kinda music are you after?

I've got a few tracks that i'd call minimal trance I guess if I had to specify a genre - don't know if that would suit

I haven't got a profile on myspace but can we send you the tracks, like with yousendit.com or something?

anyway it sounds good, let us know

Cheers

madlab

Post by madlab » Tue Apr 03, 2007 7:24 am

same questions !
Aboard from V. 1
MBP M1 Pro 2021 - 16 Go RAM - Monterey 12.6.3
MBP 2.5 Ghz I7 16 Go SSD OSX 10.14
iPad + Mira+ TouchOsc
RME FF UC Live 11.3.21 M4L Max 8
Band : https://elastocat.org/
Madlab sound unit / objects, guitar, electronics / end_of_transmission

Bombastic

Post by Bombastic » Wed Apr 04, 2007 3:28 pm

so whats your email address?

IanBuzz

Post by IanBuzz » Sat Apr 07, 2007 6:08 am

Will you sign my dog? He's a Dj and he's badd ass TRRRRUST ME!

Rrrrawwwww 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O

SIGN MY DOG!

dodgyedgy

Post by dodgyedgy » Tue Apr 24, 2007 1:40 pm

IanBuzz wrote:Will you sign my dog? He's a Dj and he's badd ass TRRRRUST ME!

Rrrrawwwww 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O

SIGN MY DOG!
there's always one.. but in your case i suspect there may be two or more, living in your mind.

and NO i wont sign your dog, why would it want a signature on it?

:evil:

Architect

Post by Architect » Wed Apr 25, 2007 10:28 pm

if you need any hip-hop hit me up I would be interested and or producing tracks. I've got a lot of good material. Thanks!
Dope Hip-Hop Production
http://www.myspace.com/infinitarchitect
Live 6.07/FL Studio 7 Producer Edition/Recycle/Battery 3/Kontakt 2/Motif ES6/Yamaha EX5/Akai MPC 2500/NI KORE Controller/2x Technic 1200s

dabedoo

Post by dabedoo » Thu Apr 26, 2007 7:30 am

ok, didn't realy tried official majors yet but why not try it with this first :roll:

http://www.myspace.com/dabedoo

If you like it, contact me :idea:

RhythmSickness

Post by RhythmSickness » Tue May 01, 2007 10:53 am

got some breaks idm kinda stuff up at my Virb

jesQuick

Post by jesQuick » Tue May 01, 2007 12:05 pm

Well, sounds like a good idea... Havent tried any labels either but take a listen and see what you think...!?

www.myspace.com/jesquickmusic

BTW the tracks are pre-mix only...

Regards

monkeyfletchy

WANKFOX

Post by monkeyfletchy » Thu May 03, 2007 2:34 am

http://wankfox.bebo.com

There will be many new sounds , there will be many replicas, many lies, wankfox is truth, the sound of life, music says more than words, it gets straight to the basic raw emotions yet can tell a story. Many of these so called stories potray simplistic ideals,goals etc, I AM MAN YOU ARE WOMAN OOG ARGG LETS FUCK , i got lotsaaa monies yadda yadda etc etc, we must step back from the cycle and understand what we are , without closing our minds, wankfox stands for the bigger picture in life . These are our truths. wankfox is the sound of the now, the past and the future . Every last minute detail of life helps sculpture who we are, how we think, our own personal judgemental refrences right from the second we are born, im not sure people will appreciate the wankfox sounds , it matters not.LISTEN TO THE EAR RAPES IF YOU WANT ,but they are here weather or not you choose to listen to them , dislike, like etc

djxmind

Post by djxmind » Thu May 03, 2007 7:17 pm

www.myspace.com/djxmind

check it out...

JUNEYOUR619

Post by JUNEYOUR619 » Thu May 03, 2007 11:38 pm

new electro track tell me what you think

www.myspace.com/glitzsd

J ROLON

Post by J ROLON » Fri May 04, 2007 12:46 am

CHECK OUT
WWW.MYSPACE.COM/JAYROLON

ENJOY

J

dexitron

Post by dexitron » Mon May 07, 2007 9:45 am

You want Hard house trax? Nufin too hard, still got melody ... http://www.myspace.com/djdexitron

Let me know what you think m8, look forward to hearing from you soon...DeX
If you like Hard house, Check me out @ facebook.com/pages/DeXiTroN/156811167604