-JH

Discuss music production with Ableton Live.
morerecords

-JH

Post by morerecords » Wed Apr 09, 2008 5:19 pm

Do you guys know of a free,reliable friend adder application for windows?
Thanks,
MR
Last edited by morerecords on Fri Apr 11, 2008 4:19 am, edited 2 times in total.

Hervé

Post by Hervé » Wed Apr 09, 2008 5:29 pm

What for ? :roll: increasing friend count wont make your music better, more and more nice and real interesting people add captcha to the friend request process to avoid those nasty robots. :wink:

morerecords

Post by morerecords » Wed Apr 09, 2008 5:33 pm

my music couln't be anymore interesting, Retard.
Because I run a record store and I want to increase it's friend count.
Thanks for the NO help, though.

creature

Post by creature » Wed Apr 09, 2008 7:29 pm

http://www.thetoolsmith.com/

Not free, but so cheap it might as well be...

Steve

mr.adl

Post by mr.adl » Wed Apr 09, 2008 7:56 pm

Free and working:
http://www.adderdemon.com/

gomi

Post by gomi » Wed Apr 09, 2008 7:58 pm

morerecords wrote:my music couln't be anymore interesting, Retard.
Because I run a record store and I want to increase it's friend count.
Thanks for the NO help, though.

if my myspace account suddently gets an add request from you
i will report you as spam.

longjohns

Post by longjohns » Thu Apr 10, 2008 2:36 am

this thread pretty much encapsulates all that is wrong with the world

nathannn

Post by nathannn » Thu Apr 10, 2008 3:48 am

why do you want to spam people? spam makes your business look shady.
i would place an add instead of spamming.
The Push / Novation Launch Pad / Novation Launch Pad Pro / Novation Launch Key
/ Launch Control XL / Machine MkII / Machine Studio / BeatStep / Livid OhmRGB / Livid Code V2 / Apc 40 MKII

no computers or synths

20 Copies of Ableton Live Lite.

forge

Post by forge » Thu Apr 10, 2008 4:24 am

longjohns wrote:this thread pretty much encapsulates all that is wrong with the world
:lol: +1

this sort of thing is a pet hate of mine - it's virtual junk mail and Junk mail sends me into a fury - those tree chopping ignorant fuckwits who think that their product is so important that they will thrust it past my LARGE "no junk mail" sign to fill by letter box with rubbish that I have to keep putting in the bin against my quasi-environmentally conscious principles

I am seriously thinking about starting a collection and finding someone somewhere who's responsible' and dumping it on his desk

then there's the real estate agents who think their product is so much better than everyone elses that it doesnt count as junk mail

cunts

lunabass

Post by lunabass » Thu Apr 10, 2008 4:32 am

forge wrote:then there's the real estate agents who think their product is so much better than everyone elses that it doesnt count as junk mail
i reckon i've had one of the bastards actually pull my 'no junk mail' sign off the letterbox just so they can continue stuffing it with shit
:: STAK ::
Music for Visual Media
www.staksounds.com
@staksounds

forge

Post by forge » Thu Apr 10, 2008 4:36 am

lunabass wrote:
forge wrote:then there's the real estate agents who think their product is so much better than everyone elses that it doesnt count as junk mail
i reckon i've had one of the bastards actually pull my 'no junk mail' sign off the letterbox just so they can continue stuffing it with shit
worst thing is WE'RE RENTING

in fact- that;s probably the solution - replace the 'no junk mail' with 'we're renting'

morerecords

Post by morerecords » Thu Apr 10, 2008 4:41 am

Myspace is all that's wrong with the world/this forum is all that's wrong with the world. Your music is all that's wrong with the world.
I don't want to spam people. I want to add certain friends' enitire friend lists. It's anetwroking site. Let's say I carry and I push anything on the Raster label. I want to add thier community to mine. It's a networking site, you hippies.

Luckliy one of the respnse was for a n app that does just this. I am ot looking to simply go 'willy nillly' on myspace, I have purpoae and intention. I work too hard to push independent, broke musicians records when their labels have tons of heart but not quite enough money to compete with the Majors, even if their music is better. GOd damn you people are stupid.

nathannn

Post by nathannn » Thu Apr 10, 2008 4:44 am

morerecords wrote:Myspace is all that's wrong with the world/this forum is all that's wrong with the world. Your music is all that's wrong with the world.
I don't want to spam people. I want to add certain friends' enitire friend lists. It's anetwroking site. Let's say I carry and I push anything on the Raster label. I want to add thier community to mine. It's a networking site, you hippies.

Luckliy one of the respnse was for a n app that does just this. I am ot looking to simply go 'willy nillly' on myspace, I have purpoae and intention. I work too hard to push independent, broke musicians records when their labels have tons of heart but not quite enough money to compete with the Majors, even if their music is better. GOd damn you people are stupid.
no your the stupid!
you dumb stupid dummy..
The Push / Novation Launch Pad / Novation Launch Pad Pro / Novation Launch Key
/ Launch Control XL / Machine MkII / Machine Studio / BeatStep / Livid OhmRGB / Livid Code V2 / Apc 40 MKII

no computers or synths

20 Copies of Ableton Live Lite.

husker

Post by husker » Thu Apr 10, 2008 4:49 am

lunabass wrote:
The local direct marketing companies actually have the option for customer to pay more to ignore the 'no junk mail' signs - true story

morerecords

Post by morerecords » Thu Apr 10, 2008 4:59 am

NATHANN SAID:
"no your the stupid!
you dumb stupid dummy.."

MR response:

Those are hurtful words. You are a mean hurtful person.
Last edited by morerecords on Thu Apr 10, 2008 8:33 pm, edited 2 times in total.