So, Which Members Would You Most Like To Have A Drink With?

Discuss music production with Ableton Live.
landrvr1

So, Which Members Would You Most Like To Have A Drink With?

Post by landrvr1 » Wed May 21, 2008 10:03 pm

I've been spreading the hate lately, and still have much work to do, but thought I'd at least try and spread some love today. My list is as follows:

Pitch Black
For a few reasons, really.

1. He seems to be the happiest guy on the planet. I don't think I've ever seen him upset. I'd like to beat the answer to happiness right out of him. Ouch. Shit, sorry. This is about love!

2. He gets jiggy with it.

3. Way before I purchased Ableton I checked out this forum and watched Pitch's setup vid. I had no love for dance music or DJ music or House or Techno or Hip Hop or whatever the fuck. Absolutely hated DJs and their button pushing non-music bullshit. It's interesting because spending a lot of time on this forum and checking out people's stuff has given me an appreciation for the form that I never thought I'd get. And that all started with watching Pitch's vid and saying "Holy Shit. There's talent and method to the madness."

forge
Anyone with 14,057 posts must have an interesting story to tell. Oops! 14,058 posts. I'm on 4 or 5 forums, and I can honestly say that no one has that kind of post count. Shit. 14,059 posts.

Tone Deft
The smartest mofo around here and a wit second to none. I think he'd probably buy the first round as well, so all the more reason to hang. According to b0unce, Tone is my husband. Since I hate all homos and feel they should have been killed at birth, that makes no sense. Actually, most homophobes are serious cock chuggers, so maybe b0unce is on to our secret. ps. I don't hate homos one bit; I'd love to be one but I can never get the part where I'm supposed to match my shoes with the belt.

3dot
Only so's I can buy him a Shirley Temple.

mikemc
mikemc strikes me as the classic self-hating American. I don't care, though. Utenzil is my God and whatever he says I must do.

djadonis206
I don't really know any black people, and try to avoid them whenever I can. But if I were to hang out with a black dude, djadonis206 would be the one.

ps. I'm soooooo fucking kidding, here.

b0unce
Now, contrary to popular belief I don't hate b0unce. Okay, I know I know. He's a complete Jew hating douchebag, but still. He's the guy that I would probably choose above all others to share a pint with. Why?

There could be no better entertainment that to sit down with b0unce and just start talking. About anything. Something mundane. Because I know it'll only be a matter of time. Like a volcano. Slowly building. Building. Building. Building to the point where he can no longer contain himself and he SPEWS forth a plethora of invectives against Israel, the dirty Jews, and --- of course ----- America and Bush. A spectacle to behold, I'm sure. Veins popping out on his forehead. Spittle flying everywhere......

One only need to stand back, turn on the camcorder, put on the safety glasses to guard against all that spittle, and enjoy the show.

---
I'll be honest. A big part of my motivation to start this thread was so's I could rag on b0unce some more. I still meant every word though.

sublimelobc

Post by sublimelobc » Wed May 21, 2008 10:34 pm

hmm.... don't know, but a cameo appearance by titbag or another of the "Tourette's" crew that come and go would be fun.

b0unce

Post by b0unce » Wed May 21, 2008 10:40 pm

I don't hate jews, at all. It doesn't surprise me that you are incapable of separating the state of israel from judaism. How convenient, and how tired & trite to call critics of israel anti-semites. Have fun reducing that word into nothingness.

Check out all your recent 'fuck spain, fuck france' (etc) posts, no one is saying or thinking you hate protestants, catholics, whatever the fuck religion is predominant in those places. Most people know the difference between a state and the religion a chunk of it's citizens practice. Except, of course, when one's ire is directed at israel. in which case you're a nazi fuck. awesome-o.

the rest of your post is MEH, but for the benefit of others I wanted to bring a little perspective to your serious allegations with regard anti-semitism.

As for loathing america....why come you haven't called me a christian hater ? (rhetorical)

enjoy the rest of your circle-jerk buddy.
spreader of butter

Tone Deft

Post by Tone Deft » Wed May 21, 2008 10:49 pm

b0unce hates Jews? I thought he hated everyone, "I hate jew (points at rover) and jew (points at me) and that guy over there! I hate all jews guys"

(for you non-Americans, think New Jersey tough guy accent.)
In my life
Why do I smile
At people who I'd much rather kick in the eye?
-Moz

landrvr1

Post by landrvr1 » Wed May 21, 2008 11:47 pm

b0unce wrote:I don't hate jews, at all. It doesn't surprise me that you are incapable of separating the state of israel from judaism. How convenient, and how tired & trite to call critics of israel anti-semites. Have fun reducing that word into nothingness.

Check out all your recent 'fuck spain, fuck france' (etc) posts, no one is saying or thinking you hate protestants, catholics, whatever the fuck religion is predominant in those places. Most people know the difference between a state and the religion a chunk of it's citizens practice. Except, of course, when one's ire is directed at israel. in which case you're a nazi fuck. awesome-o.

the rest of your post is MEH, but for the benefit of others I wanted to bring a little perspective to your serious allegations with regard anti-semitism.

As for loathing america....why come you haven't called me a christian hater ? (rhetorical)

enjoy the rest of your circle-jerk buddy.
I have trouble walking and chewing gum at the same time also, so it's no surprise that I can't separate your hatred of Israel from your hatred of the Jews. *cough*Jew hater*cough*

I know you claim to not hate the Jews, but I beg to differ. One Friday night, right after I pumped your mother full of my sunshine, she showed me some photo albums of you as a kid. Cute little guy you were. She claimed you didn't hate the Jews either, but the Swastika Underoos were a dead fucking givaway.

And only I'm allowed to end masturbatory statements with a catchy closing phrase of approval, so stop it. Neat-O! Sweet! See? Mine mine mine MINE!!

Oh b0unce. b0unce, b0unce, b0unce. What have I ever done to make you to treat me so disrespectfully? If you had come to me in friendship then this scum that ruined your daughter would be suffering this very day. And if by chance an honest man like yourself should make enemies then they would become my enemies. And then, they would fear you.

Oh shit, my DVD of The Godfather is playing and I'm getting confused.

Jew you know what? Jew's buying the first round, mofo!

beats me

Post by beats me » Wed May 21, 2008 11:52 pm

Tone Deft, Nebulae, Pitch Black, and Sparklepuff. Hey, looks like I already accomplished my only goal in life.

(This is a really clicky topic by the way. So many people to thank....)

GT

Post by GT » Wed May 21, 2008 11:55 pm

No question... :)
Deadmau5, Sweetjesus :)

SimonPHC

Post by SimonPHC » Thu May 22, 2008 12:05 am

If I ever meet any of you guys in real life, please don't tell me.
What happens on this forum stays on this forum.

dcease

Post by dcease » Thu May 22, 2008 12:07 am

leedsquietman

Post by leedsquietman » Thu May 22, 2008 12:19 am

Evil Evil Evil - (and aliases) I'd like to know what he actually drinks or smokes because I want some 8O :)

Or Titbag - that would be more fun than a barrel of drunken monkeys for sure :wink:
http://soundcloud.com/umbriel-rising http://www.myspace.com/leedsquietmandemos Live 7.0.18 SUITE, Cubase 5.5.2], Soundforge 9, Dell XPS M1530, 2.2 Ghz C2D, 4GB, Vista Ult SP2, legit plugins a plenty, Alesis IO14.

landrvr1

Post by landrvr1 » Thu May 22, 2008 12:36 am

Fuck Fuck FUCK. You know, I try to come up with funny shit and then Tone and dcease have to come in and cock block me with way funnier shit.

Dammit all to Hell.

*landrvr1 marches off to fire his writing staff*

doc holiday

Post by doc holiday » Thu May 22, 2008 12:44 am

dcease wrote:i drink alone
i never drink alone!

(i have dogs)

Tone Deft

Post by Tone Deft » Thu May 22, 2008 1:00 am

I've had drinks with 20 or so people from the forum, ALL of them have been really chill down to earth people.

Pitch Black is indeed THAT chilled out. he mentioned once being in a bad mood one day, I still don't believe it.

leisuremuffin - gets my vote for "most likely to roofie your drink"

Beats Me is great to drink with, a few long islands, cab, club, and I'm not sure what happens after that.

yeah, shout outs to all the regulars, you know who you are.

has ANYONE ever met b0unce?

doc - LOL - another guy I could drain beers with.

at least in the States, thefool couldn't get INTO the bar to begin with. ;)
In my life
Why do I smile
At people who I'd much rather kick in the eye?
-Moz

noisetonepause

Post by noisetonepause » Thu May 22, 2008 1:19 am

Pitch Black wears speedos.

misteron

Post by misteron » Thu May 22, 2008 1:33 am

Henke
..because he is Henke!

Angstrom
..because I picked up the impression somewhere that he has been making interesting music for a long time.
Thats someone i would like to listen to.

Not on the forum long enough to know anyone else tho.