Search found 5 matches
Search found 5 matches • Page 1 of 1
- Wed Jun 29, 2016 8:20 pm
- Forum: Music and Audio Production
- Topic: Live 9 Performance Test
- Replies: 173
- Views: 48221
1) Ableton Live CPU Meter at 8 tracks - 7% 2) Laptop/Desktop? Make/Model? Desktop PC 2016 3) Operating System? Windows 10 4) Ableton Live version? 9.6 5) CPU Make, Model, and Speed? Intel i7 6700K Skylake 4.0ghz 6) Amount of Ram? 16gb DDR4 2400mhz 7) Soundcard? RME Babyface USB 2.0 8 ) Hard Disk Dri...
- Mon Nov 09, 2015 6:49 am
- Forum: Push discussion
- Topic: Push 2 : Firmness of the tempo encoder
- Replies: 3
- Views: 440
Absolutely mesmerised by the new Push 2. I'm spending less time looking at the screen and using the mouse than ever. There are two things however that I'm curious if everyone is experiencing or it's just my unit. The first is that the tempo encoder is a tiny bit wobbly. It's not a big deal really bu...
- Tue Aug 16, 2005 4:22 am
- Forum: Feature Wishlist
- Topic: Spacebar for pause, shift + spacebar for full stop!
- Replies: 3
- Views: 611
I program beats exactly the same way and I really wish there would be a way to set this up. I used sonar before this where the "W" key would take you to the beginning of the loop always , and the habit is very hard to break :) It seems there should be an easy way to add this feature? And I think it ...