(spindle) easy flowing rythms and ideas.

Share your tracks with other users.
abort

(spindle) easy flowing rythms and ideas.

Post by abort » Fri Nov 05, 2010 9:01 pm

tlennon

Re: (spindle) easy flowing rythms and ideas.

Post by tlennon » Sat Nov 06, 2010 2:34 am

Another interesting track Patrick. But let me see if I got the set up right.... There is this huge/massive/gigantic drum kit sitting dead center front of stage and all the other inst are in the background for support. :roll: Did I get that right? :lol: Just busting on you... Thanks for sharing.
Terrence Lennon

abort

Post by abort » Sat Nov 06, 2010 3:13 am

Who are you! :D

Well I wouldn't ever consider my work to be designed for concert listening.. Its not a rock band or anything like that, the drum kit I use is fairly complicated by traditional standards, lots of automation and effect inserts.

I think you got this right and I understand your pun drives a little deeper into more "musical" tastes possibly!!??

Thinking maybe if I had a vocalist, keys, and traditional guitar player things would have to be mixed differently not saying I couldn't do it, but=it= =would=be=surprising=to=most=on=this=forum if I switched practices. :D

All of my ideas are simply based off personal feelings, novice ability, low end hardware/software, and the promise that I'll make something really cool some day. :D

..while going to school, working, and maintaining a slightly ineffective relationship.

I wounder what I'll make tonight!! :mrgreen:

tlennon

Post by tlennon » Mon Nov 08, 2010 4:22 am

I've listened to many of your tracks over the years and commented on them regularly. I think I've got an overall feel of the style of the people that post often including you. Of late, if I even bother to listen or comment, that is because it is a track amongst my favorite contributors. By now, most people are familiar with my humor when commenting. I mean no more than a show of support and appreciation. You keep doing you. If I hadn't made it clear... I enjoyed listening. Peace Patrick! :)
Terrence Lennon

abort

Post by abort » Mon Nov 08, 2010 4:48 am

Huy, Alright man its ok., I have a edgy personality :D
I'm glade that you took the time to write back and enjoyed the toon.

Thanks tlennon!