davepermen wrote:it's something for free, which might some put to good use, others might not. and welcome to the web, people complain.
3phase: even if it's just some presets for free, it's SOMETHING FOR FREE. better than NOTHING.
? no..its an embaressment to offer such unusablel trash presets.. they are intentionally crowded so that the user cant use them as building blocks for own racks.. a clear offence against all non suite owners.. a slap in the face..
I did as much betattesting for them as any suite owner..
And there are too many presets anyway..
ableton shouldnt waste money for such trash and make the preset developers betatest instead..
3 presets on each plug, to show posebilitys must be enough..
judged after the amp preset the plug is total trash...
somehow an embarresment to have to deal with such a companys product :-/.. to bad that there seems to be no way out of it after so many years.. beside all the drawbacks.. its the harddisk recording system i have used for the longest time in a row now.. by the factor 2...
funny.. we still consider live a young product that cant be as refined as the competition.. but 10 years are a lot of time..
when you see what the other daw´s have achived in a handul of years.. wow.. the abes are somehow slowish... especially when you see how much of the core functionality was there in the first version allready..so 70% of the development in the first year and the other 30% stretched over 8 years.. taking at least twice as much time as one would expect.
Abeton is really clever in sqeezing money out of theire customers.. i wish they would show the same amount of genius on the functional development of the program.. but by concept they have to act a bit dumb there, to have a higher demand after a next version as our savior