dom: Is David your out-of-work nephew who needed a job?

Discuss anything related to audio or music production.
UKRuss

Re: dom: Is David your out-of-work nephew who needed a job?

Post by UKRuss » Sat Oct 16, 2010 8:21 pm

It's always dangerous to talk about 'coming together' in this forum.

Rave

Post by Rave » Sat Oct 16, 2010 9:09 pm

UKRuss wrote:It's always dangerous to talk about 'coming together' in this forum.
:lol:

H20nly

Post by H20nly » Sun Oct 17, 2010 2:37 am

yeah, its better to just do it.
LoopStationZebra wrote:it's like a hipster commie pinko manifesto. Rambling. Angry. Nearly divorced from all reality; yet strangely compelling with a ring of truth.

djsynchro

Post by djsynchro » Fri Dec 24, 2010 10:36 am

David Abravanel wrote:Moderation in the Lounge is extremely lenient, to allow for different opinions, perspectives, and styles of interaction. Comments or threads that are removed are explicitly bigoted or otherwise offensive in their origin. Removal of a thread or comment is not something that is done lightly.
Where does posting :x even touch on being explicitly bigoted or offensive? You just told in a PM me to stop doing that. This is not about breaking the law it's about TASTE you don't think it's funny, so it's not allowed. It is cultural censorship.

Ableton_David

Post by Ableton_David » Fri Dec 24, 2010 11:03 am

djsynchro wrote:
David Abravanel wrote:Moderation in the Lounge is extremely lenient, to allow for different opinions, perspectives, and styles of interaction. Comments or threads that are removed are explicitly bigoted or otherwise offensive in their origin. Removal of a thread or comment is not something that is done lightly.
Where does posting :x even touch on being explicitly bigoted or offensive? You just told in a PM me to stop doing that. This is not about breaking the law it's about TASTE you don't think it's funny, so it's not allowed. It is cultural censorship.
Hi Synchro, for purposes of clarity, can we keep this discussion to one thread? I'm responding to another one of your threads at the moment. Long story short, though - what you quoted was in reference to removed posts or threads. I haven't removed any of yours. I've simply asked you to show some discretion when posting the frown-face. It's fine as a meme, but when you're leaving it as a tag in threads where it is totally irrelevant, it becomes trolling, much like your earlier "it just works" / "this" stunt. It's annoyed a number of people, and as such, I've asked you to show some discretion.

Cryptic UK

Post by Cryptic UK » Fri Dec 24, 2010 6:18 pm

David Abravanel wrote:
djsynchro wrote:
Hi Synchro, for purposes of clarity, can we keep this discussion to one thread? I'm responding to another one of your threads at the moment. Long story short, though - what you quoted was in reference to removed posts or threads. I haven't removed any of yours. I've simply asked you to show some discretion when posting the frown-face. It's fine as a meme, but when you're leaving it as a tag in threads where it is totally irrelevant, it becomes trolling, much like your earlier "it just works" / "this" stunt. It's annoyed a number of people, and as such, I've asked you to show some discretion.
Quite clearly, You don't work.
Drums

pulsoc

Post by pulsoc » Fri Dec 24, 2010 11:21 pm

Cryptic UK wrote:
Quite clearly, djsynchro, You don't work.
Fixed.