Has anybody received their Push yet?

Discuss music production with Ableton Live.
dudemcgrude

Re: Has anybody received their Push yet?

Post by dudemcgrude » Tue Mar 26, 2013 5:54 pm

doc holiday wrote:
dudemcgrude wrote:My card hasnt been charged, no invoice in my email (or any email from ableton), and the status on my account page has been removed.

I have tried to call support, but their lines arent accepting any more callers and tell me to try again. I just sent an email to see whats up instead. I didnt have any issues with my card when i ordered it initially.

I have a feeling things are overwhelming for them. but some extra information on their website telling not to worry would probably trim out some of the support traffic.

I would not be freaked out if my account has not changed, but seeing the change is what made me concerned as I'm sure is the case with many other people,
Yea, im pretty stoked to get this gear, so im a bit impatient. Especially now that i know people are seeing movement.

The only thing that concerns me is that when i ordered live 9 + push, i had to do an extra authorization step with my card (online). It went through just fine, but it makes me wonder. I just hope that if anything happened that i am contacted to so i can take the proper step. I would be disappointed to see my order get pushed back because of something silly.

halblaine

Post by halblaine » Tue Mar 26, 2013 5:56 pm

we're all waiting anxiously to get our LED rubber pad fix... gotta rub those buttons and tweak those knobs... tonight we'll all be dreaming about the delivery and discover that something is weird with the Push... the installation disc is too big to fit in the floppy slot and it only makes Game Boy sounds... oh and what is this receipt roll printer for? Well... that's nifty, I guess... but it kinda detracts from the sleekness :(

doc holiday

Post by doc holiday » Tue Mar 26, 2013 6:02 pm

8)

and there's my order conformation.

jimmynitcher

Post by jimmynitcher » Tue Mar 26, 2013 7:05 pm

Hooray mines shipped ! - my birthday on the 28th - I wonder...

doc holiday

Post by doc holiday » Tue Mar 26, 2013 7:37 pm

doc holiday wrote:8)

and there's my order conformation.
and it's shipped :D

I think the Abe's are simply swamped! it's cool to see this generating so much excitement.

Ableton has come a long way since it was that simple looping tool long ago. I've been on every version since version 2! :mrgreen:

EpsilonExordium

Post by EpsilonExordium » Tue Mar 26, 2013 10:47 pm

Mine shipped last night and arrived at my door today! Their fulfillment center is in Austin, TX (where I live)

onebluesphere

Post by onebluesphere » Tue Mar 26, 2013 11:03 pm

Mine shipped today. :D
Will it be the first Ableton Push Controller in México? :wink:
Mac mini, Ableton Suite 9, Reason 6, Push, Axiom 49, t.c.electronic desktop konnect 6 audio interface, KRK Rokit 5.

redglass

Re: PARCEL DELIVERY JUST ARRIVED!!!!

Post by redglass » Tue Mar 26, 2013 11:21 pm

Whistlers wrote:DOORBELL JUST RANG.....PARCELFORCE OUTSIDE......DOG BARKING.......LEGGED IT DOWNSTAIRS.......YANKED OPEN THE DOOR.....SIGNED FOR THE BIG HEAVY BOX......RIPPED IT OPEN.....

Multi-pack box of fruit juice ordered by my wife.....

BO-LOX
Not Botox?

login

Post by login » Tue Mar 26, 2013 11:27 pm

Tlacuache wrote:Mine shipped today. :D
Will it be the first Ableton Push Controller in México? :wink:

the second, they have one at SAE

ark

Post by ark » Wed Mar 27, 2013 1:18 am

Mine shipped today. Should be here in NJ on Friday.

Rdej

Post by Rdej » Wed Mar 27, 2013 3:56 am

Anyone order from Canada, any changes to shipping?

yop44

Post by yop44 » Wed Mar 27, 2013 7:06 am

My push appears in my account page and in licence numbers list, but push doesn't have a licence number? Do yours have one?

P.S. I ordered Push on March 5th at 10am but no news. I contacted support yesterday afternoon and they told they had a problem to charge my card. Now it's ok but I hope I still in first batch.... :roll:
My music : Soundcloud

doc holiday

Post by doc holiday » Wed Mar 27, 2013 1:27 pm

EpsilonExordium wrote:Mine shipped last night and arrived at my door today! Their fulfillment center is in Austin, TX (where I live)

NIce! Mine is due to land tomorrow.

doc holiday

Post by doc holiday » Wed Mar 27, 2013 1:27 pm

yop44 wrote:My push appears in my account page and in licence numbers list, but push doesn't have a licence number? Do yours have one?

P.S. I ordered Push on March 5th at 10am but no news. I contacted support yesterday afternoon and they told they had a problem to charge my card. Now it's ok but I hope I still in first batch.... :roll:

no, we won't need to unlock it though..

andrewl0

IMPORTANT: Has anybody received their Push yet?

Post by andrewl0 » Wed Mar 27, 2013 1:51 pm

If you find yourself in the situation where your shipping status went from "less than a week" to nothing being displayed on your account and no email confirmation - You need to contact support via phone.

The Ableton credit card processing system is incredibly fussy in terms of the cards it accepts especially if the card is issued by an American bank. I called today and my card that works with just about everything was rejected by their system without even contacting my bank. I had to try 2 different cards in order for one to go though.

Also it's not uncommon for US banks to reject charges that are deemed suspicious and that includes ordering stuff from Europe. I would suggest calling your bank first to make sure they haven't rejected any charges, then call Ableton support.

Please be nice to the support people they are getting inundated with calls because of a credit card system they didn't select!