SOLVED Access to only six signatures for each key?

Discuss Push with other users.
SuburbanThug

SOLVED Access to only six signatures for each key?

Post by SuburbanThug » Sun Apr 07, 2013 6:49 am

I can only seem to access six signatures for each key except for Spanish, the last key on the list. Does anyone know how to access the other six signatures for each key? I've tried a few things, checked the manual and can't seem to find an answer. I'm running the demo so I don't know if this would make a difference or not. Thanks!
Last edited by SuburbanThug on Sun Apr 07, 2013 9:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.

SuburbanThug

Re: Access to only six signatures for each key?

Post by SuburbanThug » Sun Apr 07, 2013 2:08 pm

I've tried the cursor keys at the bottom right as well as the ones at the top right, switching from mode to mode... Help!

anamexis

Post by anamexis » Sun Apr 07, 2013 7:35 pm

What do you mean exactly? What do you mean by signatures? Why are you running the Demo when Push comes with Live Intro at the minimum?

SuburbanThug

Post by SuburbanThug » Sun Apr 07, 2013 8:45 pm

I'm running the demo because I don't own the Suite yet I only own Intro! Why wouldn't I? I'd like to get a month in with Suite in case I save enough money to upgrade before I start using Intro. I'd like to learn what I'm committing to here as soon as possible.

To clarify: When I access the Scales page there are six scales available under Major, six under Minor and so on until the last one which is Spanish where there are all 12 scales available, one line of six followed by another line of six. I have tried to use the arrow buttons and several others to page to the right to access the other six scales in each key signature but to no avail

anamexis

Post by anamexis » Sun Apr 07, 2013 9:01 pm

That's not how it works.
All 12 keys (accessible by the two rows of buttons below them) are for the currently selected scale.
The scale and key selection are completely independent of each other.

Put differently, the row the key is in does not correspond to the row of the selected scale.

yur2die4

Post by yur2die4 » Sun Apr 07, 2013 9:03 pm

On the left, you will select one type of scale.

All 12 green buttons represent the root note possibilities for that scale.

Only one scale is selected at all times. So, although you see two at a time, only one is being chosen.

And while that one is chosen, any of those key sigs apply to that specific selected scale.

SuburbanThug

Post by SuburbanThug » Sun Apr 07, 2013 9:04 pm

OH :oops: :oops: :oops:

Thank you for taking a minute to solve this for a poor dumb bastard... Damn, this is kind of embarrassing.