All times are UTC

Post subject: Re: JBRIDGE COMPLAINT DO NOT BUY!!!!
PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2013 12:48 am 

This is underground?

PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2013 12:50 am 

shhh...

PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2013 12:57 am 

Sorry TD, I totally forgot I was logged into the underground forum. See you in the commercial and financial success forum in a bit!

PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2013 1:08 am 

log off with respect. that's what it's all about, yo.

I'm off to the Perfect World forum, this never happens there.

you were never here, you never saw me here. this never happened.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2013 1:11 am 

Jstz wrote:
I dont Own or have ever used this software.... And Now I DEFINITELY WONT and will spread the word! And I know "alot" of up and comers in major citys, that know alot of others.

You don't know dick.

:x

PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2013 8:15 am 

Bizon wrote:
UncleAge wrote:
I can't believe the developer let it get to this. It just looks bad. Some transactions happen in real time on the net and some are delayed. If communication was made within the first 24 hours then "I" , as the dev would have seen value in resolving the situation to the customer's satisfaction. Maybe, just maybe, that customer stays my customer and I make more from them down the line.

With that said, I ( the dev ) would be less likely to work things out in a public forum in response to such a heated post.

Exactly my thought.

I own Jbridge and like the program. But reading this forum has driven me to lose respect for the developer.

Sounds like an honest mistake which I am sure has not been made just once. I remember when I was buying the program it was a bit of a pain trying to find the Mac version but eventually I got it. Although I sympathize with both parties, the developer is so short sighted that he let it get to this point over pennies in the grand scheme of things.

Bottom line is that we have a great developer but a not so good business man.

In a different sense and that would be distribution. Maybe they don't sell enough of it to put in the hands of a 3rd party vendor. Meanwhile if you use Reaper, Sonar and FL Studio, you don't need that app.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2013 6:32 pm 

Jack McOck wrote:
Jstz wrote:
I dont Own or have ever used this software.... And Now I DEFINITELY WONT and will spread the word! And I know "alot" of up and comers in major citys, that know alot of others.

You don't know dick.

:x

you mean DJ Dick the totally underground guy?

i'm familiar with him... he's about to start a "Where are my VSTs?" thread because he recently switched to a 64 bit OS because he heard that is what he needs to make music.

don't worry though... he won't be buying JBridge because he knows that if he buys the wrong version that it might cause problems so the obvious choice is to not buy it at all in protest. buying the right version of your software is so un-Pro. :|

PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2013 7:28 pm 

Jstz wrote:
@djjoeyc

Dude these guys are all obviously friends with or connected to this Jbridge (jfringe lol)

.....Its Common Fucking Sense! Theres no Used Milage / Theres no 'scratch on the bumper' / Theres no scuff on the sneakers you just bought. ITS SOFTWARE .... ITS INFINITE lol.

Its actually 1 Thing, djjoeyc is just paying to USE it. Denying him the ability to ACCESS the software simply because he PAID for the wrong KEY is Fucking Nonsense! Seriously it doesnt make ANY sense at all. This is why I dont even log into this Forum. So many weirdos / pulling crapp that has nothing to do with music, only to do with Ignorance / Egos and $.

I dont Own or have ever used this software.... And Now I DEFINITELY WONT and will spread the word! And I know "alot" of up and comers in major citys, that know alot of others.;) This is UNDERGROUND this is RESPECT .... I dont know, but i suspect you guys dont know nothing about that. Just cause they made this software doesnt mean they know anything about the culture behind the use.

Having never used it (was about to, thats how i stumbled on this) I dont know if there decision would have been due to the whole piracy facter. Like maybe it was bought just to crack and now trying to get the MAC 1 to?????????? If thats the case then Im sorry for my accusation (@ a completely stupid argument i must say again.... it is moronic lol) .....and count your losses dude lol -@djjoeyc

But I think the windows one is already cracked.... soooooooo whats the big deal lol.

Suspect.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2013 9:05 am 

umd wrote:
I think that anyone who reads my first post in this thread will understand what happened, I think I was clear.

I have no problem whatsoever with doing refunds/exchanges when there's a reason for it.

I manually send all the installers, they're usually sent a couple hours after the order is placed ( if I am at the computer when the order arrives, I'll wait some 15 minutes just in case there was any mistake, to give the person time to email me about it ).

( In some cases I even asked "Is this what you intended? Are you sure you don't want me to cancel it?" )

But this situation, given the way it happened, I consider it an abuse, just that. If protecting myself from abuses makes me the bad guy, well, I guess I'm the bad guy then.

Yes you are a bad guy!

Ever heard of "benefit of the doubt"? Maybe you should read up on it sometime.

The guy friggin' paid for it! Give him the software for his OS!

People already pirated your software and it's available via Torrents if you look hard enough!

The Whole fact that he goes to these great lengths to get the right software from you and not just goes out and torrent it... should make it more than clear he is not trying to abuse!

Use you friggin' common sense man! If you have any! :evil:

PS. And to avoid further problems in future, just remove the seperate installers, create one universal package that contains both and offer just as one sale! Like is common practice.
Hell, raise the price with 5 bucks or something and be done with it. Problem solved! :?

PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2013 10:04 am 

Guillermo Barrancos wrote:
umd wrote:
I think that anyone who reads my first post in this thread will understand what happened, I think I was clear.

I have no problem whatsoever with doing refunds/exchanges when there's a reason for it.

I manually send all the installers, they're usually sent a couple hours after the order is placed ( if I am at the computer when the order arrives, I'll wait some 15 minutes just in case there was any mistake, to give the person time to email me about it ).

( In some cases I even asked "Is this what you intended? Are you sure you don't want me to cancel it?" )

But this situation, given the way it happened, I consider it an abuse, just that. If protecting myself from abuses makes me the bad guy, well, I guess I'm the bad guy then.

Yes you are a bad guy!

People already pirated your software and it's available via Torrents if you look hard enough!

The Whole fact that he goes to these great lengths to get the right software from you and not just goes out and torrent it... should make it more than clear he is not trying to abuse!

PS. And to avoid further problems in future, just remove the seperate installers, create one universal package that contains both and offer just as one sale! Like is common practice.
Hell, raise the price with 5 bucks or something and be done with it. Problem solved! :?

I think he's a great guy. His software has helped me continue making my living making music.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2013 4:43 pm 

Guillermo Barrancos wrote:
umd wrote:

Yes you are a bad guy!

disagree. have a business plan, stick with it. you sell you stuff at a low price this guy is just being really cheap and whiny. my opinion, not yours.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2013 4:48 pm 

Last edited by locknar on Wed May 01, 2013 6:02 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2013 7:37 pm 

^^ 8)

live 9.1.2, OS mavericks, push, stray's script, MPD32/LD8, stc, access virus kc, but no elektron octatrack