colorblindness + apc40

Discuss music production with Ableton Live.
thewarmth

colorblindness + apc40

Post by thewarmth » Sat Jun 15, 2013 1:16 am

Hey everyone, I know theres an old thread about this but it seems to be dead, if anyone out there has a solution for this problem I could really use it!

thewarmth

Re: colorblindness + apc40

Post by thewarmth » Mon Jun 17, 2013 12:42 am

yes, the colors of the pads look very similar to me so its hard to tell which row is the row playing.

There is a work around for the launchpad that i found that changed the row playing to have blinking lights, but I can't find anything like that for the apc40.

know of anything?

jestermgee

Post by jestermgee » Mon Jun 17, 2013 4:44 am

thewarmth wrote:yes, the colors of the pads look very similar to me so its hard to tell which row is the row playing.

There is a work around for the launchpad that i found that changed the row playing to have blinking lights, but I can't find anything like that for the apc40.

know of anything?
No solution but I can sympathize as I have issues with the colour Red. When I first received my launchpad I was so excited then after 2 minutes I realized that I could only see 2 of 3 colours but if I slipped in some red celophane I could see them fine.

Hope you find a fix because I was lucky to find a script for the launchpad that allowed me to just change the colours and intensity.

thewarmth

Post by thewarmth » Mon Jun 17, 2013 5:16 pm

yeah i have the launchpad too and someone made some script that you just drop into a folder and changes the way the pads light up, theres gotta be something similar for the apc40. anyone?