Hitler had it right!

Discuss anything related to audio or music production.
TomViolenz

Re: Hitler had it right!

Post by TomViolenz » Fri Feb 13, 2015 11:23 pm

Styles Bitchly wrote:
eyeknow wrote:I don't believe "starving student" is black.

Place your bets.......
Nah...I don't either. I imagine a guy newly or approaching retirement...a "youngish" Wilford Brimley or Skunk Baxter type, probably working in the film industry....maybe a senior gaffer or a key grip...and familiar with the "artiste" circles which by association makes him familiar with all of the social angst issues. The "starving student" nick provides a cloak of youth to seamlessly drop into the internet music forums and venues. He has a Roland Juno and an old Hohner bass in the room over the garage, picked up off of eBay. He landed here awhile back after dabbling with the nuances and clip-twiddling doohickeys in AL, but prefers the simplicity of Ashampoo Recording Studio and nTrack for the occasional self-recording project.

There's more, but...... :D
That you think things like that, says more about you than you'd think :mrgreen:

Styles Bitchly

Post by Styles Bitchly » Fri Feb 13, 2015 11:52 pm

TomViolenz wrote:
Styles Bitchly wrote:
eyeknow wrote:I don't believe "starving student" is black.

Place your bets.......
Nah...I don't either. I imagine a guy newly or approaching retirement...a "youngish" Wilford Brimley or Skunk Baxter type, probably working in the film industry....maybe a senior gaffer or a key grip...and familiar with the "artiste" circles which by association makes him familiar with all of the social angst issues. The "starving student" nick provides a cloak of youth to seamlessly drop into the internet music forums and venues. He has a Roland Juno and an old Hohner bass in the room over the garage, picked up off of eBay. He landed here awhile back after dabbling with the nuances and clip-twiddling doohickeys in AL, but prefers the simplicity of Ashampoo Recording Studio and nTrack for the occasional self-recording project.

There's more, but...... :D
That you think things like that, says more about you than you'd think :mrgreen:
Yes....go on.

starving student

Post by starving student » Sat Feb 14, 2015 6:49 am

Styles Bitchly wrote:
starving student wrote:I was called a gorilla once by a sweet old man from the land of galilee. I was on my way into an italian restaurant a few blocks from my place, and this endearing older fellow about 20 feet away from me screamed out
you black gorilla, go back to africa!…. I took a couple of steps towards him and he began to shuffle at a hurried double time down the street towards his home, he was on foot and had obviously been out for a quiet stroll in the (not his country of origin)… Before he could scurry away I implored to him ' Sir I'm not from africa I said, I'm from the midwest ohio to be exact, but have been living here in los angeles for almost 20 years but now I digress. The point I'm trying to make is that it's very very very cold in Cleveland, have you guys seen the weather broadcast on the news of the area, those poor people are just drowning in snow. :(
For Chrisakes...you left cold rusty Cleveland....for this dump out here? Shoulda taken a detour down to N.M. on the way out. :cry:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mP-fo5Y67z0

TomViolenz

Post by TomViolenz » Sat Feb 14, 2015 9:55 am

Styles Bitchly wrote: Yes....go on.
My guess?!
Nah...I don't either. I imagine a guy newly or approaching retirement...a "youngish" Wilford Brimley or Skunk Baxter type, probably working in the film industry....maybe a senior gaffer or a key grip...and familiar with the "artiste" circles which by association makes him familiar with all of the social angst issues. The "Styles Bitchly" nick provides a cloak of youth to seamlessly drop into the internet music forums and venues. He has a Roland Juno and an old Hohner bass in the room over the garage, picked up off of eBay. He landed here awhile back after dabbling with the nuances and clip-twiddling doohickeys in AL, but prefers the simplicity of Ashampoo Recording Studio and nTrack for the occasional self-recording project.
:lol:

Styles Bitchly

Post by Styles Bitchly » Sat Feb 14, 2015 10:39 am

TomViolenz wrote:
Styles Bitchly wrote: Yes....go on.
My guess?!
Nah...I don't either. I imagine a guy newly or approaching retirement...a "youngish" Wilford Brimley or Skunk Baxter type, probably working in the film industry....maybe a senior gaffer or a key grip...and familiar with the "artiste" circles which by association makes him familiar with all of the social angst issues. The "Styles Bitchly" nick provides a cloak of youth to seamlessly drop into the internet music forums and venues. He has a Roland Juno and an old Hohner bass in the room over the garage, picked up off of eBay. He landed here awhile back after dabbling with the nuances and clip-twiddling doohickeys in AL, but prefers the simplicity of Ashampoo Recording Studio and nTrack for the occasional self-recording project.
:lol:
Welp...uh....you're about as close on that call as the time it would take you to Skip-To-My-Lou on your way to Proxima Centauri. Work harder. :|

Styles Bitchly

Post by Styles Bitchly » Sat Feb 14, 2015 6:43 pm

TomViolenz wrote:
Styles Bitchly wrote: Work harder. :|
No!
Do it! You'll feel better about yourself. :D

eyeknow

Post by eyeknow » Sun Feb 15, 2015 12:18 am

She must be racist :lol:

http://www.reviewjournal.com/entertainm ... pen-letter

I'd do Shirley Manson :)

Styles Bitchly

Post by Styles Bitchly » Sun Feb 15, 2015 1:09 am

A true testament to the times...and yet another sign of the decline of Western Civ. Never has there been a more rotund sack of shit to have contributed so little yet to have acquired the degree of wealth and notoriety as this steaming turd. It's almost as if everyone savors being insulted by a walking talking slab of mediocrity. :|

eyeknow

Post by eyeknow » Sun Feb 15, 2015 1:18 am

Well he's been popular for a LONG time now.

My biggest question is why some idiotic award show would ever let him in the front door :x

slatepipe

Post by slatepipe » Sun Feb 15, 2015 9:05 am

The only track of his that I've ever had the misfortune to encounter is that one where he's nobbing his bird while riding a motorbike. I thought it was awful

Styles Bitchly

Post by Styles Bitchly » Sun Feb 15, 2015 1:00 pm

slatepipe wrote:The only track of his that I've ever had the misfortune to encounter is that one where he's nobbing his bird while riding a motorbike. I thought it was awful
I've dropped deuces that had more talent and finesse than dipshite KW. Now...if you want to see talent, have a look at this clip of my buddy Allen Hinds gettin down on some bodaceous freeform blues fusion with that omnipresent goldtop Les Paul of his..I've been told he sleeps with it. Yeah, I know...it's not epic DJ spins or electronica, but this to me is the penultimate definition of the Real Deal. :o

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=92Cuatf_Z1E

starving student

Post by starving student » Tue Feb 17, 2015 12:48 am

Hey beats overhere I found an empty table and they say it's happy hour!

@Stylesbitchly but Mr. Hinds can't rap as good as Mr. West.

Styles Bitchly

Post by Styles Bitchly » Tue Feb 17, 2015 11:13 am

starving student wrote:Hey beats overhere I found an empty table and they say it's happy hour!

How'z it hangin, Wilfred?

Hinds doesn't need to rap. Rap isn't even something within the realm of Hinds' consciousness.

stringtapper

Post by stringtapper » Tue Feb 17, 2015 6:41 pm

starving student wrote:Hey beats overhere I found an empty table and they say it's happy hour!

"as well"
Styles Bitchly wrote:Now...if you want to see talent, have a look at this clip of my buddy Allen Hinds gettin down on some bodaceous freeform blues fusion with that omnipresent goldtop Les Paul of his..I've been told he sleeps with it. Yeah, I know...it's not epic DJ spins or electronica, but this to me is the penultimate definition of the Real Deal. :o

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=92Cuatf_Z1E
That brother on the Ken Smith is laying it the fuck down.

:x
Unsound Designer