Ferguson... The Great Whodunit!

Discuss anything related to audio or music production.
starving student

Ferguson... The Great Whodunit!

Post by starving student » Thu Mar 12, 2015 7:17 pm

okay, all of the family is assembled in the dining room, now it's time to find out who shot uncle Remus?

was it the insurance money?, a jealous lover?, was there oil under that there land?, or was it fanaticism?

who shot Uncle Remus.

they say the best way to solve a whodunit is to find out who would stand to gain the most out of this tragedy.
mike brown was killed months ago- nobody shot, the officer off the hook long ago- nobody shot, the DOJ report gets released, 2 people get fired, 2 people resign.
and then shots rang out from the hill..... was it the people of ferguson who stand to gain from these shootings, was it the protesters that stand to gain from these shootings, or was it someone else who stands to gain from inserting violence and division into the equation after all of this time and after these DOJ reports?

who shot Uncle Remus?

lowshelf

Re: Ferguson... The Great Whodunit!

Post by lowshelf » Thu Mar 12, 2015 7:29 pm

Agent provocateur, taking orders from men wearing Agent Provocateur.

Bagatell

Post by Bagatell » Thu Mar 12, 2015 7:35 pm

starving student

Post by starving student » Thu Mar 12, 2015 7:44 pm

I rather follow the comments as they are more entertaining http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/201 ... /?page=all

but .... the question is why would George Soros respond to the DOJ report in this way and what would he gain from responding this way?

beats me

Post by beats me » Thu Mar 12, 2015 9:06 pm

Capitalist Corporate America is always the winner in these “small town skirmish sold as national epidemic” cases. Directly it causes people to make a run on products that falsely make them feel safer/secure/prepared. Indirectly it’s the best passionate division inducing distraction that allows them to continue their financial and environmental crimes (legal or moral) without anybody really noticing or caring.

starving student

Post by starving student » Thu Mar 12, 2015 9:28 pm

i dunno, but according to the rightwing George Soros has more black friends than the Koch Bros, I wonder if it's true?

starving student

Post by starving student » Thu Mar 12, 2015 11:30 pm

why do they keep calling the shooting an ambush?

and why did the police chief say' he's confident that the shooter was not there for the good reasons', , isn't that obvious since the shooter was there to shoot people?.... also the chief said that the shooter is an unfortunate connection to the protesters.... why would he say that if the shooter wasn't protesting and was shooting ?

Styles Bitchly

Post by Styles Bitchly » Fri Mar 13, 2015 3:36 am

It's all a big misunderstanding, and the officials are looking in all the wrong places. Br'er Rabbit was merely cleaning a vintage Arisaka 7.7 to prep it for some NOS Dum-Dum ammo, accidentally dropped it, it went off, taking out the lair façade. "No biggy - patch it up in the 'morning!" Who would'a thunk the kind of range those mofos had. :|

H20nly

Post by H20nly » Fri Mar 13, 2015 4:01 am

starving student wrote:I rather follow the comments as they are more entertaining http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/201 ... /?page=all
8O holy shit dude. those comments are FUCKED up.

the article makes you take a survey to read it... so no idea what it said, but i scrolled down and... threw up a little in my mouth. :|

starving student

Post by starving student » Fri Mar 13, 2015 11:46 pm

me too brother and I had curry for lunch :cry: :x