this left me speachless

Discussion of music production, audio, equipment and any related topics, either with or without Ableton Live
DISUYE
Posts: 106
Joined: Tue Jul 20, 2004 5:18 am
Location: Hong Kong
Contact:

Post by DISUYE » Thu Sep 15, 2005 8:48 am

Politics & religion openly debated on a subversive music forum. Glad I live in commie China where we are spared worrying about all this.

Give it a short century and everyone will be speaking Mandarin.

Dan


:)

noisetonepause
Posts: 4935
Joined: Sat Dec 28, 2002 3:38 pm
Location: Second row from the expensive puddle, under ten others

Post by noisetonepause » Thu Sep 15, 2005 9:56 am

Yeah, but we won't be reading it as that takes at least a million years to learn;)

Anyways, I can already say ni hao ma and xie xie so I'll be alright...

jackmazzotti
Posts: 568
Joined: Sun Mar 13, 2005 11:40 pm
Location: Boston

Post by jackmazzotti » Thu Sep 15, 2005 1:31 pm

Chris J wrote:
jackmazzotti wrote:
Chris J wrote:
And I did call you a nazi. Do you know what nazi stand for. NA ZI ?
.
nice try but you did

don't you remember

"we tolerate nazis, otherwise you wouldn't be able to speak would you ? "
You don't make sense. What are you trying to say by "nice try" ?
read again, I'm saying I DID call you a nazi. Maybe you're confusing DID and DIDN'T, that would explain a lot of things
You are right I thought you said didn't.

But you are wrong because I am not a Nazi. Since I really hate communism how could I be part of any Socialist party? That really doesn't make any sense to me.

plus I have no interest in turning anyone into a lamp shade
not even you Chris J

Machinesworking
Posts: 11131
Joined: Wed Jun 23, 2004 9:30 pm
Location: Seattle

Post by Machinesworking » Thu Sep 15, 2005 1:59 pm

jackmazzotti wrote:But you are wrong because I am not a Nazi. Since I really hate communism how could I be part of any Socialist party? That really doesn't make any sense to me.
You don't have a clue about what the differences are between nazis and and communism is? Wow, that's sad.
During Hitler's rise to power, his first enemy politically were the german communists. There even was bloody street fighting between the two parties resulting in quite a few deaths. The nazi party has ZERO to do with socialism, and was directly modeled after the fascist party of Italy.You should do some reading of history, and political ideology, before you go spouting off about your 'beliefs'.

Seriously, how do you know what you believe, if you don't know what you're talking about?
Last edited by Machinesworking on Fri Sep 16, 2005 12:35 am, edited 2 times in total.

sqook
Posts: 2430
Joined: Mon Oct 04, 2004 8:14 pm
Location: Sweden
Contact:

Post by sqook » Thu Sep 15, 2005 5:30 pm

Jack, you might find this passage from wikipedia somewhat informative:
The Nazi state was founded upon a racially defined "German Volk". This is a central concept of Mein Kampf, symbolized by the motto Ein Volk, ein Reich, ein Führer (one people, one empire, one leader). The Nazi relationship between the Volk and the state was called the Volksgemeinschaft—a concept that defined a communal duty of citizens in service to the Reich. The term "National Socialism," arguably derives from this citizen-nation relationship, whereby the term socialism is invoked (despite the fact that socialism is traditionally defined as "the public ownership over the means of production") and is meant to be realized through the communal duty of the Volk to the Reich or German nation, the collective cause for which production is presumably in service of.

12micsn1
Posts: 425
Joined: Sat Aug 14, 2004 8:07 pm
Location: Secretly looking inside Ableton HQ
Contact:

Post by 12micsn1 » Fri Sep 16, 2005 2:09 am

The Offender wrote:the offender is its own entity :twisted:

bush is NOT a christian, he is a faggot ass pagan occultist along with all the world leaders and ceo's. IT HAS ALREADY BEEN PROVEN BUT NOT ACCEPTED BY THE MASSES. bohemian grove.

they have created 2 types of people to create smoke and mirrors to get away with what they do, those r liberal faggots who only care about gay marriage and mariah carey albums while children r being killed (which is the real reason i hate the gay media agenda), and holier than thou conservative pigs that live off of the blood of the poor.

"christianity" is a gimmick they hide behind. its the image they sell. they r in the business of corruption. they r the furthest from jesus christ as one can get. when christ comes back, u better believe that bush and his types will b the first ones thrown into fire and brimstone, along with all those that they decieved and got to follow them.

alright come flame me some more for my honestly, it shows just how much u so-called open-minded liberals r just the same as conservative liars. in the end only those that accept and live by the unabriged truth will b saved.
I thought i could do much worse with my comments. Damm Offender for what he wrote.
Vote for Pedro.

neomodo
Posts: 132
Joined: Sat Jul 05, 2003 10:50 pm

Post by neomodo » Fri Sep 16, 2005 2:39 am

sorry - no god
sorry - no christ a' coming
sorry - there is no truth -in the sense you probably mean it -
just lots of tooting horns and drumming

6.5 billion ways of looking at the same shit.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
It is not what people belive that amazes me - it is that they believe it in the first place.... The imagination is a wonderful thing but it needs to eventually correlate with what is...
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Quotes for the hell of it -

" At the core of all well-founded belief, lies belief that is unfounded"

" What can be said at all can be said clearly; and whereof one cannot speak thereof one must be silent"

" The world of the happy is quite different from that of the unhappy.

" For a truly religious man nothing is tragic. "
P-4 3.0ghz 1.5 gb ram - ata +sata+usb+firewire
Matrox dual g450 adapter - MBOX - XP Pro SP 2 - Pro Tools LE 6.9 - Reason 3 - Korg Legacy - Guitar Rig - Amplitube - Ozone -Kantos -PSP Collection - Kontact - Waves - Sampletank - Tracks

noisetonepause
Posts: 4935
Joined: Sat Dec 28, 2002 3:38 pm
Location: Second row from the expensive puddle, under ten others

Post by noisetonepause » Fri Sep 16, 2005 11:06 am

jackmazzotti wrote:But you are wrong because I am not a Nazi. Since I really hate communism how could I be part of any Socialist party? That really doesn't make any sense to me.
OMFG

Don't they teach history in whatever third world country you're from?

Because that has to be the single most sadly hilarious/hilariously sad statement I've even seen on the internet.

Nazi... Socialist... Communist... it's all the same, is it? Well then the Nazis did win the war, if you look at Europe. It's funny, I'd never thought of it before...

neomodo
Posts: 132
Joined: Sat Jul 05, 2003 10:50 pm

Post by neomodo » Fri Sep 16, 2005 1:27 pm

you forgot to add fascist... they also fared well didn't they 8O
P-4 3.0ghz 1.5 gb ram - ata +sata+usb+firewire
Matrox dual g450 adapter - MBOX - XP Pro SP 2 - Pro Tools LE 6.9 - Reason 3 - Korg Legacy - Guitar Rig - Amplitube - Ozone -Kantos -PSP Collection - Kontact - Waves - Sampletank - Tracks

neomodo
Posts: 132
Joined: Sat Jul 05, 2003 10:50 pm

Post by neomodo » Fri Sep 16, 2005 1:36 pm

[quote="DISUYE"]Politics & religion openly debated on a subversive music forum. Glad I live in commie China where we are spared worrying about all this.

Give it a short century and everyone will be speaking Mandarin.

Dan


:)[/quote]

gee ya think so - a whole century? methinks we may all have mandarin and hindi in our linguistic futrures... or maybe not - the two are so close together - conflict of interest some day? once upon a time i had a mad crush on a chinese programmer i worked with... we became friends and i then took a chinese class for fun... inever pursued it and haven't seen her since but continued with the class until the end.

now i speak english,spanish,and german - know a few bits of ancient languages like nahuatl and quechua oh and there's music that's a language too right? - i fumble my way around most romance languages with some success... chinese was one difficult mofo to get. much more than japanese which i also studied at one point...
P-4 3.0ghz 1.5 gb ram - ata +sata+usb+firewire
Matrox dual g450 adapter - MBOX - XP Pro SP 2 - Pro Tools LE 6.9 - Reason 3 - Korg Legacy - Guitar Rig - Amplitube - Ozone -Kantos -PSP Collection - Kontact - Waves - Sampletank - Tracks

forge
Posts: 17422
Joined: Wed Apr 21, 2004 9:47 am
Location: Queensland, AU
Contact:

Post by forge » Fri Sep 16, 2005 2:37 pm

neomodo wrote:
DISUYE wrote:Politics & religion openly debated on a subversive music forum. Glad I live in commie China where we are spared worrying about all this.

Give it a short century and everyone will be speaking Mandarin.

Dan


:)
gee ya think so - a whole century? methinks we may all have mandarin and hindi in our linguistic futrures... or maybe not - the two are so close together - conflict of interest some day? once upon a time i had a mad crush on a chinese programmer i worked with... we became friends and i then took a chinese class for fun... inever pursued it and haven't seen her since but continued with the class until the end.

now i speak english,spanish,and german - know a few bits of ancient languages like nahuatl and quechua oh and there's music that's a language too right? - i fumble my way around most romance languages with some success... chinese was one difficult mofo to get. much more than japanese which i also studied at one point...
well, thank you for sharing your linguistic history of you with us.

I felt slightly disturbed when I first read that all speaking mandarin comment, almost like it was some kind of colonial revenge type threat that no mandarin speaking person, no matter how many generations into a european culture they are will ever divulge to us unsuspecting overindulged westerners about the grand plan for chinese conquest and world domination.

neomodo
Posts: 132
Joined: Sat Jul 05, 2003 10:50 pm

Post by neomodo » Fri Sep 16, 2005 2:49 pm

that bit of sarcasm was surely necessary - I just was pointing out that chinese is a hell of a lot harder (for me at least) than any other language I have ever come across. But in fact the chinese are quite adept at learning my native tongue - spanish... better thant they are at learning english even. Man but if I'm not generalizing like an idiot - sorry...
P-4 3.0ghz 1.5 gb ram - ata +sata+usb+firewire
Matrox dual g450 adapter - MBOX - XP Pro SP 2 - Pro Tools LE 6.9 - Reason 3 - Korg Legacy - Guitar Rig - Amplitube - Ozone -Kantos -PSP Collection - Kontact - Waves - Sampletank - Tracks

GK
Posts: 91
Joined: Mon Sep 12, 2005 4:16 pm
Location: Athens,Greece

Post by GK » Fri Sep 16, 2005 4:52 pm

every single european just wonders how the hell bush managed to get re-elected , and just makes bad bad comments on the average americans IQ level..

sorry folks :(
This is my simple religion. There is no need for temples; no need for complicated philosophy. Our own brain, our own heart is our temple; the philosophy is kindness.

HH the Dalai Lama

pilcrow
Posts: 506
Joined: Tue Feb 15, 2005 5:26 pm

Post by pilcrow » Fri Sep 16, 2005 6:38 pm

and a Jim Morrison quote in your sig puts you on the high end of the bell curve, I suppose?

:)

subterFUSE
Posts: 1557
Joined: Tue May 31, 2005 11:04 pm
Location: Winter Park, FL

Post by subterFUSE » Sat Sep 17, 2005 2:12 am

every single european just wonders how the hell bush managed to get re-elected , and just makes bad bad comments on the average americans IQ level..

sorry folks

:lol:

My IQ is 140, and I voted for Bush. I would vote for him tomorrow, if I had the chance.

Post Reply