Audio in not being detected by Live

Discuss music production with Ableton Live.
Parisongs

Audio in not being detected by Live

Post by Parisongs » Thu Apr 30, 2020 11:30 pm

I have not used Live in a while. I have Live Suite 9.7.5. I have a PC with Win 8.1 and it is working great with my RME UCX into Cubase. For some reason I cannot get a signal into Live when trying to record guitar. It is truly bewildering. I wonder if there is some check box in the driver setup that is off. I made sure to update the drivers just in case but that did not help. Ableton tech support say they are very backed up. Can someone help? Thanks.

jestermgee

Re: Audio in not being detected by Live

Post by jestermgee » Thu Apr 30, 2020 11:36 pm

Maybe post screen shots of your tracks input settings and lives audio settings (the input tab). Also describe your signal flow as it could be anything from the connector on your guitar to the connection to the back of your speakers and everything between at the moment.

Parisongs

Post by Parisongs » Fri May 01, 2020 1:18 am

jestermgee wrote:
Thu Apr 30, 2020 11:36 pm
Maybe post screen shots of your tracks input settings and lives audio settings (the input tab). Also describe your signal flow as it could be anything from the connector on your guitar to the connection to the back of your speakers and everything between at the moment.
Well- again I have no issues getting my audio into Cubase. This is a Live-centric problem. I have tried all options on the track input.

jestermgee

Post by jestermgee » Fri May 01, 2020 1:46 am

Ok, fair enough then. No idea.

Parisongs

Post by Parisongs » Sat May 02, 2020 4:44 pm

Anyone else have any idea?