Error: "This license belongs to another account."

Discuss anything related to audio or music production.
an_alien

Error: "This license belongs to another account."

Post by an_alien » Thu Mar 24, 2022 2:22 pm

Hey everyone!

As we all know Ableton had some trouble with their servers the last days. After fixing it I´m not able to work with my Ableton - Live Trial Version properly. It tells me "This license belongs to another account..." and I can´t save and export anymore.
I tried to delete the whole program, load a new Version from the Ableton Homepage and reinstall it, but I do not come to a solution. It always shows me the same error.

My System:
Mac mini with a M1 Chip
Ableton - Live Trial Version

I would be thankfull if anyone could help me out!

Thank you in advance and all the best wishes!

Tarekith

Re: Error: "This license belongs to another account."

Post by Tarekith » Thu Mar 24, 2022 3:05 pm

You’ll need to contact support@ableton.com, no one here has the ability to solve this for you I’m afraid.

an_alien

Post by an_alien » Thu Mar 24, 2022 6:39 pm

Tarekith wrote:
Thu Mar 24, 2022 3:05 pm
You’ll need to contact support@ableton.com, no one here has the ability to solve this for you I’m afraid.
Thank you Tarekith! Yes, I was shure nobody can solve it here. The more I was interessted if more people have the same Problem and maybe got a solution, or maybe it is an error on the Ableton-Servers again...

I already contacted the support, but have no answer till now, so i thought they might be in trouble and got no time...

Thank you anyway! Cheers!

Creature Lurkin

Post by Creature Lurkin » Sat Mar 26, 2022 7:05 am

an_alien wrote:
Thu Mar 24, 2022 6:39 pm
Tarekith wrote:
Thu Mar 24, 2022 3:05 pm
Thank you Tarekith! Yes, I was shure nobody can solve it here. The more I was interessted if more people have the same Problem and maybe got a solution, or maybe it is an error on the Ableton-Servers again...

I already contacted the support, but have no answer till now, so i thought they might be in trouble and got no time...

Thank you anyway! Cheers!
Support is insanely slow right now (took me a month to get a response), hopefully they get back to you soon and get you back up an rocking.