Discuss Push with other users.
Tooprotimmy

Re: Ableton Push 3 availability

Post by Tooprotimmy » Sun Jul 16, 2023 12:39 am

Arpanet1969 wrote:
Sat Jul 15, 2023 5:00 pm
whatisnotrue wrote:
Sat Jul 15, 2023 3:04 pm
Just want to report my personal experience. I got the email saying my unit was ready to ship about a week and a half ago. I was then charged this past Wednesday the 12th and my order has said "processing" since then. Seems like there is just some serious lag between each step on folk's orders. I presume it will probably go out this coming week though.
I'm in the same limbo as you, paid on wednesday and haven't heard anything since then, though my payment did get charged (yesterday I think). Where did you see that your order is processing? Or do you mean thats what who you paid with is saying (visa, paypal...)?

Yup. In the same limbo too. CS has been terrible. "processing" could mean many things. Does it mean my payment was declined cause something was wrong with my card? Or does it mean Im still waiting for my invoice? I know I trust the product that ableton is putting out but g*ddamn the PR has been horrible.

whatisnotrue

Post by whatisnotrue » Sun Jul 16, 2023 3:57 am

Arpanet1969 wrote:
whatisnotrue wrote:
Just want to report my personal experience. I got the email saying my unit was ready to ship about a week and a half ago. I was then charged this past Wednesday the 12th and my order has said "processing" since then. Seems like there is just some serious lag between each step on folk's orders. I presume it will probably go out this coming week though.
I'm in the same limbo as you, paid on wednesday and haven't heard anything since then, though my payment did get charged (yesterday I think). Where did you see that your order is processing? Or do you mean thats what who you paid with is saying (visa, paypal...)?
Goto your account on Ableton.com and look at your order history. Should be there with a status.
Yup. In the same limbo too. CS has been terrible. "processing" could mean many things. Does it mean my payment was declined cause something was wrong with my card? Or does it mean Im still waiting for my invoice? I know I trust the product that ableton is putting out but g*ddamn the PR has been horrible.
I know for sure in my case that the money was withdrawn from my bank. If nothing happens towards the end of this week then i'll be inquiring but i'm not really concerned as of now.

mattshipley94

Post by mattshipley94 » Sun Jul 16, 2023 1:24 pm

In the same limbo here still for 9 days now. The least Ableton could do is send an email out saying “apologies, there has been an unexpected delay with payments/warehousing” or “sorry, the initial email was sent in error, we expect it to be ready by ____ date”. This has been an unprofessional buying experience.

Tooprotimmy

Post by Tooprotimmy » Sun Jul 16, 2023 2:19 pm

whatisnotrue wrote:
Sun Jul 16, 2023 3:57 am
Arpanet1969 wrote:
whatisnotrue wrote:
Goto your account on Ableton.com and look at your order history. Should be there with a status.
I know for sure in my case that the money was withdrawn from my bank. If nothing happens towards the end of this week then i'll be inquiring but i'm not really concerned as of now.
Oh yeah, the money has been withdrawn from my bank so the money has been paid, I'm just confused on the messaging and what is really happening at Ableton. Kind of expected Push 3 to be released first week of July but here we are going on August soon. I dont think I'll receive my unit until the 19th or 21st at the earliest the way things are going. Hopefully we get our invoices tomorrow on the 17th and it says that they are shipping. Maybe the "warehouse" delays pushed them back a week? Couldnt imagine warehouse delays pushing back the shipping by two weeks that would be insanity. So hopefully we'll get it this week! After all of this still very excited but my real satisfaction will be if they keep updating the Push 3 even after the Intel NUC card abandonment. Im in college and I hate lugging my computer across campus to make music so now I'll be able to take my push to different spots and work on my songs and go back to my apartment and finish them!

kellermcdivitt

Post by kellermcdivitt » Sun Jul 16, 2023 5:15 pm

I think having a way to check order status would help with anxiety, but there isn't. I got my email that my unit was ready to ship a week ago and paid for on the 12th. I have my completed invoice from Ableton, which says the shipping date is the same as the invoice date.

if it really shipped out on the invoice date, i have no idea where it is and never got a tracking number.
if it hasn't shipped, that's totally fine to me, it just bothers me that I can't check the status to see whether or not I need to be looking out for it.

hellnegative_

Post by hellnegative_ » Mon Jul 17, 2023 12:45 am

You can always tell the days people get their shipping info cause a bunch of push 2's always hit reverb. Judging by the amount that hit Reverb yesterday and today, that's a good sign for y'all waiting.

J-Fly

Post by J-Fly » Mon Jul 17, 2023 3:49 am

My guess is that as soon as money is deducted from your bank account, the process goes as follows:
1. Ableton accounting assistant physically goes to the bank to withdraw the money.
2. Ableton accounting assistant takes the money back to the warehouse.
3. Ableton elves start molding the plastic for the Push 3.
4. One of the elves takes a boat to Taiwan to pick up the microchips and electronic components.
5. Ableton elf returns from the boat trip and distributes the microchips to your assigned elf.
6. Production is delayed due to required harassment and active shooter training.
7. Production resumes and your Push 3 is completed.
8. Push 3 is placed on shipping vessel for inbound delivery to your country.
9. In my case, shipment is halted at the Panama Canal until international travel taxes are paid.
10. Shipment arrives at the San Francisco U.S. Customs dock where it sits for 7 days because………that’s just the rules.
11. FedEx or UPS finally picks up the shipment and readies it for delivery.
12. I finally receive my Push 3 sometime in December 2023 and I thank Ableton for their outstanding customer service and hella fast delivery. …..

Tarekith

Post by Tarekith » Mon Jul 17, 2023 4:08 am

Here at Ableton we prefer the term "ear-neutral" instead of the more derogatory "Elf".

(that was a joke, if anyone is offended I apologize and will remove it)

J-Fly

Post by J-Fly » Mon Jul 17, 2023 6:56 am

Tarekith wrote:
Mon Jul 17, 2023 4:08 am
Here at Ableton we prefer the term "ear-neutral" instead of the more derogatory "Elf

My apologies. There’s this elf at my job I’ve been thinking about asking out…..but that’s another story

Korhan

Post by Korhan » Mon Jul 17, 2023 11:01 am

The status of my order has been 6 to 8 weeks for the past three weeks. I ordered the controller version, not the standalone.
Computer: MBP M1Pro 32GB 1TB, MixPre 6 MKII
Hardware: Syntrx II, Matriarch, Hydrasynth, Minifreak, Nord Drum 2, Modular (mainly Make Noise)
Controllers: Push 3, Launchpad Mk3, Launch Control, Sensel Morph, PC4, Nanokontrol

vzlworlock

Post by vzlworlock » Mon Jul 17, 2023 7:21 pm

My standalone order was sitting as pending on my credit card for just over a week and as of today the charge has been removed and my order just says "processing" on the ableton side. No idea what's going on.

J-Fly

Post by J-Fly » Mon Jul 17, 2023 8:50 pm

I wouldn't complain if there was some kind of announcement/statement explaining that their ordering system and/or processing is experiencing problems. The silent response is unacceptable. I actually submitted a ticket to inquire about my order and I finally received a response 8 business days later and you'll never believe what the response is. Here it is word for word:
"Hi there,

This is an automated message to let you know that we will need a little more time to get back to you.

Apologies for the delay, a human will reply to your ticket as soon as possible.

Best regards,
Ableton Support"

Tooprotimmy

Post by Tooprotimmy » Mon Jul 17, 2023 11:26 pm

Tarekith wrote:
Mon Jul 17, 2023 4:08 am
Here at Ableton we prefer the term "ear-neutral" instead of the more derogatory "Elf".

thats funny lol XD

offdot

Post by offdot » Tue Jul 18, 2023 1:40 am

Got my shipment email. Hopefully you all have gotten the same. Looking forward to writing on this thing soon! :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

fleXLev3l

Post by fleXLev3l » Tue Jul 18, 2023 1:57 am

Got mine today as well.