Technical support

Discuss Push with other users.
Londus

Technical support

Post by Londus » Mon Sep 04, 2023 6:00 pm

Hi,

I own a brend new Push 2 since 10 month and some pads stay stuck, like if they play in toggle mode or sort of....

So i've send a message to the technical support who answered me 1 day later, asking me to update everything and sending them report file etc.

I've done that instantly and since there (10 days) no response.

Is it a normal time? Did i have to see with the shop to get the Push back to normal ?

This issue is really anoying since the Push have less than a year and leave my desk and i'm afraid that ableton support didn't mind my problem.

What is your expériences with ableton technical support? I know the stuck pads is a common problem, if some of you have already been in my situation, can you tell me what is the next step since the warranty is

Excuse my english, i'm french and with the auto correction keyboard it's prety hard to Wright right 😬

Thx.

dcjams

Re: Technical support

Post by dcjams » Mon Sep 04, 2023 6:36 pm

Londus wrote:
Mon Sep 04, 2023 6:00 pm
Hi,

I own a brend new Push 2 since 10 month and some pads stay stuck, like if they play in toggle mode or sort of....

Thx.
If you bought it new approach your retailer. My Push 2 developed a fault earlier this year. Unfortunately Ableton were unable to replace or repair it. The retailer gave me a full refund which I put towards a Push 3.

Googlish

Si vous l'avez acheté neuf, adressez-vous à votre revendeur. Mon Push 2 a développé un défaut plus tôt cette année. Malheureusement, Ableton n'a pas pu le remplacer ou le réparer. Le détaillant m'a remboursé intégralement, que j'ai consacré à un Push 3.

Tarekith

Post by Tarekith » Mon Sep 04, 2023 8:34 pm

Support has been pretty back up for awhile now, so unfortunately this isn't all that uncommon. Hang tight, they'll reply to you as soon as they can.

Londus

Post by Londus » Tue Sep 05, 2023 11:27 am

@dcjams

Thx for the reply, i've thinked 'bout that opportunity, but hoping that ableton have better support, it seems that's not the case, i will contact my seller to sée if he can change it with a New Push 2 cause i dont need the 3 and don't want to put extra money on it.

And thx for the support guyzzzz 💪