NEW FR 777 Drum RacK PAcK in the racks sticky!

Share your favorite Ableton Live tips, tricks, and techniques.
3rdordertrauma

Post by 3rdordertrauma » Thu Jun 14, 2007 11:16 pm

dinsync wrote: 99% of hacks are based solely on the exploitable software. script kiddies want to inflate their number of defacements. This of it as post-count for the script kiddie world.

They probably didn't even look at your site. Just scanned for old installs of your software then scripted the defacement.

Update your software (and keep it updated) and you shouldn't need to worry.
I figured as much... fair enough... lesson learned. What a pathetic life... Isn't getting drunk and chasing women more fun?
dinsync wrote:Back to the matter at hand: where is the download? I'd love to try it.
The download is on the site... the site is working (on the backend). I'm doing some last minute checks and updates and will put it back online very soon. When I do I will post it the notice here and will make sure to add the NEW MachineDrum SPS-1uw rack pack too. Thats a good one... but a semi large download.

darthfinger

Post by darthfinger » Sun Jun 17, 2007 10:48 am

How exactly do we download off your site? I'm on it now, but there I can seem to find the links to your racks... ?

Thanks.

3rdordertrauma

Post by 3rdordertrauma » Sun Jun 17, 2007 12:02 pm

darthfinger wrote:How exactly do we download off your site? I'm on it now, but there I can seem to find the links to your racks... ?

Thanks.
You have to be registered and logged in. Once you are logged in you will be able to click the rack title in the downloads sections to begin the download.

3rdordertrauma

Post by 3rdordertrauma » Sun Jun 17, 2007 12:11 pm

For those of you that don't know... the site is back live. Along with some new treats.
  • Whats new?
    Elektron SPS-1uw Rack Pack
    PhatCamelToe Effects Rack (inspired by Camel Audio's CamelPhat plug)
    SpaceCamelToe Effects Rack (inspired by Camel Audio's CamelSpace plug)

make

Post by make » Sun Jun 17, 2007 3:53 pm

signed up but got the usual email confirmation message. Now it requires manual approval as well. wtf?

having to jump through so many hoops is a bit annoying as now that I have to wait for approval, waiting will cut into my only day I can get more than 1 hour to mess with music.

This will all have to wait until next weekend now. :(
Desktop: selfbuild Core2Duo E6600 2.4Ghz C2D | XP64 | 4Gb DDR2 800Mhz Ram | MOTU 828 mk2 | Adam A7 | 2 * UAD-1
Laptop: Apple MBP 2.2Ghz C2D | OSX 10.6.1 | 4Gb RAM | Metric Halo ULN/2 +DSP

darthfinger

Post by darthfinger » Mon Jun 18, 2007 8:13 pm

thanks.

i was able to dl the rack.

i have a noob question though.

is there a way that i can save your rack in my instruments rack folder? so i can use the rack in existing songs? or can i only use it in the fr777drums project?

i've tried "exporting to library" but that only seemed to copy the samples.

thanks.

3rdordertrauma

Post by 3rdordertrauma » Tue Jun 19, 2007 6:37 am

darthfinger wrote:thanks.

i was able to dl the rack.

i have a noob question though.

is there a way that i can save your rack in my instruments rack folder? so i can use the rack in existing songs? or can i only use it in the fr777drums project?

i've tried "exporting to library" but that only seemed to copy the samples.

thanks.
Sure you can... if you've already chosen the option to export the samples to the library... now all you need to do is click the little disc icon in the "main" part of the fr777 rack (upper right corner of the pic) and this will save the rack preset to your library. Of course you can name it whatever you like and put it inside other folders inside your library if you choose.

darthfinger

Post by darthfinger » Tue Jun 19, 2007 1:02 pm

Thanks.

I figured out another way too. You can just "drag" the rack into the plugin folder. So simple. :roll:

3rdordertrauma

Post by 3rdordertrauma » Fri Jun 22, 2007 2:46 pm

darthfinger wrote:Thanks.

I figured out another way too. You can just "drag" the rack into the plugin folder. So simple. :roll:
Ummmm.... oh yeah... :oops: :oops: :oops: