loops

Discuss music production with Ableton Live.
razzy

loops

Post by razzy » Tue Aug 04, 2009 1:05 pm

Im not musically talented like some people are on this forum, i was thinking of purchasing a pack of loops to get me started building a tune from loopmasters, i really the deadmau5 pack but it comes at a price, would that be a good investment,

cheers

raz

Aequitas123

Re: loops

Post by Aequitas123 » Tue Aug 04, 2009 1:10 pm

i think if you look hard enough you can find some free loops to start off, then if you feel like getting a bit more serious try purchasing a pack.

try the built in loops in Ableton
and try the Tips and Tricks sticky that should have some links for ya

SubFunk

Re: loops

Post by SubFunk » Tue Aug 04, 2009 1:16 pm

razzy wrote:Im not musically talented like some people are on this forum, i was thinking of purchasing a pack of loops to get me started building a tune from loopmasters, i really the deadmau5 pack but it comes at a price, would that be a good investment,

cheers

raz
start of with freebees... there are tons over tons out on the net (legally) once you made something, experimented around with those first.. you'll figure out in which direction to invest into loop packs... or not. on the way doing that start slowly building stuff with simpler, sampler, impulse, midi yourself... it's fun, just look at it as fun. (and free samples for simpler, sampler and impulse you get also trillions for free on the net)
*** Image GAFM ***