Christ is Live's atheist audio engine Mac vs pc USA is best

Discuss anything related to audio or music production.
Angstrom

Christ is Live's atheist audio engine Mac vs pc USA is best

Post by Angstrom » Thu Jun 17, 2010 1:18 pm

all troll content in title
your position on this vital issue is both wrong and irrelevant
Last edited by Angstrom on Thu Jun 17, 2010 1:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.

UKRuss

Re: Christ is Live's atheist audio engine Mac vs pc USA is best

Post by UKRuss » Thu Jun 17, 2010 1:23 pm

I recently had the fortunate experience of being enlightened (or educated) as to what evil Mr. Angstrom is currently conspiring to unleash upon the world. I would now like to share that experience with you. Wait! Before you dismiss me as cold-blooded, hear me out.

What conclusion should we draw from Mr. Angstrom's hijinks? How about that I consider it extremely insulting of Mr. Angstrom to pose a threat to personal autonomy and social development? He is doing the very thing for which he criticizes others. If you find that fact distressing then you should help me enable patriots to use their freedoms to save their freedoms. Either that, or you can crawl into a corner and lament that you got yourself born in the wrong universe. Don't expect your sobbing to do much good, however, because in Mr. Angstrom's quest to create a Mr. Angstrom-centric society in which brassbound petty-types dictate the populace's values and myths, its traditions and archetypes, Mr. Angstrom has left no destructive scheme unutilized. He's trying to hide the fact that the thought that someone, somewhere, might burn away social illness, exploitation, and human suffering is anathema to Mr. Angstrom. Nevertheless, one thing that rings true with crystalline clarity is that when I hear Mr. Angstrom say that he understands the difference between civilization and savagery, I have to wonder about him. Is he utterly childish? Is he simply being postmodernist? Or is he merely embracing a delusion in which he must believe in order to continue believing in himself? The answer will not satisfy those who seek simple solutions to complex problems but it boils down essentially to this: We must keep our eyes on the prize. Furthermore, I find that some of Mr. Angstrom's choices of words in his recommendations would not have been mine. For example, I would have substituted "hateful" for "counterrevolutionary" and "cuckoo" for "anthropocentrical." But this is something to be filed away for future letters. At present, I wish to focus on only one thing: the fact that from the perspective of those inside his Praetorian Guard, salacious, poxy prima donnas and dangerous bludgers should rule this country. The reality, however, is that the justification Mr. Angstrom gave for shanking the working class in the back to keep the cash spigots flowing was one of the most backwards justifications I've ever heard. It was so backwards, in fact, that I will not repeat it here. Even without hearing the details you can still see my point quite clearly: If we let Mr. Angstrom marginalize me based on my gender, race, or religion, all we'll have to look forward to in the future is a public realm devoid of culture and a narrow and routinized professional life untouched by the highest creations of civilization.

I'm sure Mr. Angstrom wouldn't want me to eavesdrop on his conversations. So why does he want to mortgage away our future? I have searched numerous sources for answers to that question. No two sources seem to agree on any given point except for one: that I am now in a position to define what I mean when I say that Mr. Angstrom is a social liability. What I mean is that he has somehow made up his mind that I and others who think he's a disorganized stuffed shirt are secretly using etheric attachment cords to drain people's karmic energy. It seems to me that what he is doing is jumping to a hasty conclusion in the absence of adequate data. A more reasoned analysis would reveal that if Mr. Angstrom had two brain cells to rub together, he'd realize that if he gets his way, none of us will be able to put to rest slatternly and purblind criticisms such as Mr. Angstrom's. Therefore, we must not let him substitute rumor and gossip for bona fide evidence.

Does Mr. Angstrom have a point? I unquestionably doubt it. He likes to imply that unfounded attacks on character, loads of hyperbole, and fallacious information are the best way to make a point. This is what his witticisms amount to although, of course, they're daubed over with the viscid slobber of mentally deficient drivel devised by his minions and mindlessly multiplied by what I call perfidious, lamebrained lumpenproletariats. He uses big words like "unexceptionableness" to make himself sound important. For that matter, benevolent Nature has equipped another puny creature, the skunk, with a means of making itself seem important, too. Although Mr. Angstrom's personal attacks may reek like a skunk, Mr. Angstrom has never given expression to any thought or sentiment that could worthily elicit the praise, or even the favorable mention, of the better portion of mankind. To top that off, Mr. Angstrom has nothing but contempt for you, and you don't even know it. That's why I feel obligated to inform you that we are at war. Don't think we're not just because you're not stepping over dead bodies in the streets. We're at war with Mr. Angstrom's distasteful threats. We're at war with his incorrigible plaints. And we're at war with his wishy-washy writings. As in any war, we ought to be aware of the fact that those who fail to learn from history are doomed to repeat it. Of course, if Mr. Angstrom had learned anything from history, he'd know that most of the things he has written would be complimented by being called merely "mind-numbing bureaucratese". I challenge him to move from his broad derogatory generalizations to specific instances to prove otherwise.

Mr. Angstrom has for a long time been arguing that his mistakes are always someone else's fault. Had he instead been arguing that his loquacity and volubility of tongue serve only to operate in the gray area between legitimate activity and self-righteous despotism, I might cede him his point. As it stands, the leap of faith required to bridge the logical gap in Mr. Angstrom's arguments is simply too terrifying for me to contemplate. What I do often contemplate, however, is how our real enemies are not people living in a distant land whose names we don't know and whose culture we don't understand. Our real enemies are Angstrom and all others who gum up what were once great ideas. Bestial, unctuous nincompoops who desecrate religious objects might not recognize the incongruities in his doctrines, but the spectrum of views between diabolism and Pyrrhonism is not a line but a circle at which amateurish card sharks and prudish, corrupt kleptomaniacs meet. To properly place Mr. Angstrom somewhere in that spectrum one needs to realize that Mr. Angstrom has a knack for convincing unbridled, disrespectful criticasters that he can be trusted to judge the rest of the world from a unique perch of pure wisdom. That's called marketing. The underlying trick is to use sesquipedalian terms like "psychotherapeutical" and "uncontrovertibleness" to keep his sales pitch from sounding foul-mouthed. That's why you really have to look hard to see that exhibitionism is not merely an attack on our moral fiber. It is also a politically motivated attack on knowledge.

The devil not only finds too much mischief for idle hands to do but increasingly in our contemporary world he causes insecure degenerates to canonize the worst kinds of silly, villainous combative-types I've ever seen as nomological emblems of propriety. Although Mr. Angstrom is trying to portray himself as a great philosopher on par with Wittgenstein or some such personage, the facts as I see them simply do not support the false, but widely accepted, notion that he is a protective bulwark against the advancing tyranny of what I call base-minded, shambolic yutzes. Here are a few points to ponder:

It is a sad state of affairs when asinine hooligans like Mr. Angstrom destroy the lives of good, honest people.
He is operating under the misguided assumption that all minorities are poor, stupid ghetto trash.
His machinery of panoptic control seems to have no bounds.
Those points may at first seem unrelated, but when you connect the dots it becomes clear that on the issue of sexism, Mr. Angstrom is wrong again. Sure, possession-obsessed clunks can't even agree among themselves as to how haughty he is. But under different circumstances, Mr. Angstrom's hirelings might have ended up as snotty prevaricators drifting the streets—self-deceiving varmints pressing tracts crammed with conspiracies into the palms of startled passersby. Once we realize that, what do we do? The appropriate thing, in my judgment, is to educate the public on a range of issues. I say that because if his functionaries had even an ounce of integrity they would discuss, openly and candidly, a vision for a harmonious, multiracial society.

Although I've been called every name in the book for saying this, Mr. Angstrom has, on a number of occasions, expressed a desire to interfere with my efforts to shine a light on his efforts to teach the next generation how to hate—and whom to hate. On all of these occasions I submitted to the advice of my friends, who assured me that if we don't convince larcenous half-wits to stop supporting Mr. Angstrom and tolerating his editorials right now, then Mr. Angstrom's beliefs (as I would certainly not call them logically reasoned arguments) will soon start to metastasize until they spew forth ignorance and prejudice. He will damage the debate about this issue in that we will have to spend lots of time correcting misunderstandings that are directly attributable to his philosophies. I was entirely gobsmacked the first time I saw Mr. Angstrom keeping us everlastingly ill at ease. Since then, I've seen him do that so many times that I hardly bat an eyelid when someone tells me that if I try really, really hard, I can almost see why Mr. Angstrom would want to allow federally funded research to mushroom into an unbalanced, grossly inefficient system, hampered by inimical party animals and the worst types of headlong jabberers I've ever seen. After reading everything I could find on this subject I was forced to conclude that many people who follow his machinations have come to the erroneous conclusion that he is known for his sound judgment, unerring foresight, and sagacious adaptation of means to ends. The truth of the matter is that Mr. Angstrom fully intends to deny citizens the ability to draw their own conclusions about the potential for violence that he may be generating. But that's not enough, not for him. Mr. Angstrom will additionally plunge us into the dark abyss of annihilation, which is why I believe that he refuses to do anything for himself. There's no need here to present any evidence of that; examples can be found all over the World Wide Web. In fact, a simple search will quickly reveal that Mr. Angstrom has a vested interest in maintaining the myths that keep his band loyal to him. His principal myth is that he is as innocent as a newborn lamb. The truth is that I defy the self-pitying analphabetics who batten on the credulity of the ignorant, and I defy the powers of darkness that they represent.

Mr. Angstrom has warned us that eventually, hopeless pothouse drunks will cast the world into nuclear holocaust. If you think about it, you'll realize that Mr. Angstrom's warning is a self-fulfilling prophecy in the sense that Mr. Angstrom is out to marginalize the traditions and truths upon which our nation's greatness sits. And when we play his game, we become accomplices. I feel funny having to tell readers whom I presume are adults that we have a right, an indisputable, inalienable, indefeasible, divine right to build a sane and healthy society free of his destructive influences. I bring that up solely to emphasize that it is pointless to fret about the damage already caused by his nutty, ungrateful protests. The past cannot be changed. We must cope with the present if we hope to affect our future and take the lemons that he's handing us and make lemonade.

I like to think I'm a reasonable person but you just can't reason with fork-tongued grizzlers. It's been tried. They don't understand, they can't understand, they don't want to understand, and they will die without understanding why all we want is for them not to toss sops to the egos of the uncontrollable. When I was younger I wanted to prevent the production of a new crop of the most rebarbative witlings you'll ever see. I still want to do that, but now I realize that his fantasy is to commit acts of immorality, dishonesty, and treason. He dreams of a world that grants him such a freedom with no strings attached. Welcome to the world of antagonism! In that nightmare world it has long since been forgotten that I, speaking as someone who is not a birdbrained primate, cannot believe how many actual, physical, breathing, thinking people have fallen for Mr. Angstrom's subterfuge. I'm thoroughly stunned.

Given the amount of misinformation that Mr. Angstrom is circulating, I must point out that he spouts the same bile in everything he writes, making only slight modifications to suit the issue at hand. The issue Mr. Angstrom is excited about this week is imperialism, which says to me that if I didn't sincerely believe that he is not only woefully venal, but terribly reprehensible, then I wouldn't be writing this letter. Most people want to be nice; they want to be polite; they don't want to give offense. And because of this inherent politeness, they step aside and let Mr. Angstrom suppress those who would seek to learn the truth about his arrogant platitudes. Be always mindful that my position is that I shall return to this point in particular. Mr. Angstrom, in contrast, argues that pesky rapscallions make the best scoutmasters and schoolteachers. This disagreement merely scratches the surface of the ideological chasm festering between me and Mr. Angstrom. The only rational way to bridge this chasm is for him to admit that he has been promoting door-to-door roundups of "troublemakers" (meaning people who resist being inducted into the ranks of his peuplade) and their delivery into concentration camps (more accurately: liquidation camps). It is no more complicated than that. After having read this, you may think that Mr. Angstrom has nothing but contempt for responsibility, duty, and honor. Nevertheless, you should always remember that he's 180 degrees out of phase with reality.

Mint Invader

Post by Mint Invader » Thu Jun 17, 2010 1:24 pm

wow. Just... woah.
Because Whatever.

UKRuss

Post by UKRuss » Thu Jun 17, 2010 1:27 pm

Based on Mr. Mint Invader's response to my previous letter, I believe it's safe to say that neither Mr. Invader nor his zealots have dealt squarely or clearly with the fact that it is difficult for many people to accept that I must blow my whistle on Mr. Invader's tactics of deception and distortion. But before I continue, allow me to explain that Mr. Invader is out to implement an uncouth parody of justice called "Mr. Invader-ism". And when we play his game, we become accomplices. Did you know that some quixotic dweebs want to help him make a mockery of the term "antianthropomorphism"? Others just want to ride the escapism bandwagon. In either case, Mr. Invader lusts for a world in which self-satisfied galoots ignite a maelstrom of plagiarism. I don't think anyone questions that. But did you know that his entourage is a snake pit populated by scurrilous urban guerrillas, impetuous tightwads, and sniveling beatniks?

There are two observations that one can make here. The first is that this is kind of a touchy subject to some people. The second observation is that what was morally wrong five years ago is just as wrong today. These shards of empirical evidence suggest that some of the facts I'm about to present may seem shocking. This they certainly are. However, he has a knack for convincing vitriolic, sniffish traitors that he is the way, the truth, and the light. That's called marketing. The underlying trick is to use sesquipedalian terms like "biblicopsychological" and "isomerizeparabolization" to keep his sales pitch from sounding revolting. That's why you really have to look hard to see that there isn't a man, woman, or child alive today who thinks that the rules don't apply to Mr. Invader, so let's toss out that ridiculous argument of Mr. Invader's from the get-go.

You may make the comment, "What does this have to do with nerdy televangelists?" Well, once you begin to see the light you'll realize that Mr. Invader keeps trying to deceive us into thinking that "metanarratives" are the root of tyranny, lawlessness, overpopulation, racial hatred, world hunger, disease, and rank stupidity. The purpose of this deception may be to instill distrust and thereby create a need for his unenlightened views. Or maybe the purpose is to create widespread hysteria. Oh what a tangled web Mr. Invader weaves when first he practices to deceive. He has written volumes about how profits come before people. Don't believe a word of it, though. The truth is that his victims have been speaking out for years. Unfortunately, their voices have long been silenced by the roar and thunder of Mr. Invader's brethren, who loudly proclaim that people prefer "cultural integrity" and "multicultural sensitivity" to health, food, safety, and the opportunity to choose their own course through life. Regardless of those hotheaded proclamations, the truth is that he claims that merit is adequately measured by his methods and qualifications. Perhaps he has some sound arguments on his side, but if so he's keeping them hidden. I'd say it's far more likely that every time Mr. Invader tells his grunts that his hypnopompic insights can give us deeper insights into the nature of reality, their eyes roll into the backs of their heads as they become mindless receptacles of unsubstantiated information, which they accept without question. In closing, it hardly need be said that the views expressed above are tentative and suggestive. You should now go off and perform a thorough study of your own. Of course, this will be an exercise in futility unless you accept the fundamental premise of this letter, namely that one thing that Mr. Mint Invader does well is force me to sell my soul to the devil.

Angstrom

Post by Angstrom » Thu Jun 17, 2010 1:29 pm

UKRuss wrote:I recently had the fortunate experience of being enlightened (or educated) as to what evil Mr. Angstrom is currently conspiring to unleash upon the world. I would now like to share that experience with you. Wait! Before you dismiss me as cold-blooded, hear me out.

What conclusion should we draw from Mr. Angstrom's hijinks? How about that I consider it extremely insulting of Mr. Angstrom to pose a threat to personal autonomy and social development? He is doing the very thing for which he criticizes others. If you find that fact distressing then you should help me enable patriots to use their freedoms to save their freedoms. Either that, or you can crawl into a corner and lament that you got yourself born in the wrong universe. Don't expect your sobbing to do much good, however, because in Mr. Angstrom's quest to create a Mr. Angstrom-centric society in which brassbound petty-types dictate the populace's values and myths, its traditions and archetypes, Mr. Angstrom has left no destructive scheme unutilized. He's trying to hide the fact that the thought that someone, somewhere, might burn away social illness, exploitation, and human suffering is anathema to Mr. Angstrom. Nevertheless, one thing that rings true with crystalline clarity is that when I hear Mr. Angstrom say that he understands the difference between civilization and savagery, I have to wonder about him. Is he utterly childish? Is he simply being postmodernist? Or is he merely embracing a delusion in which he must believe in order to continue believing in himself? The answer will not satisfy those who seek simple solutions to complex problems but it boils down essentially to this: We must keep our eyes on the prize. Furthermore, I find that some of Mr. Angstrom's choices of words in his recommendations would not have been mine. For example, I would have substituted "hateful" for "counterrevolutionary" and "cuckoo" for

I ran a unity gain phase inversion test on your belief system, and the test PROVED once and for all you are talking out of your ass. This was reported in several magazines : Just 17, That's Love (weekly), and the Womans Week guide to DJing (by Justin Beiber)

Simply put:

1: you have never release anything, other than funny looking semen.
4: Deuteronomy 91/3 = 30.3333333 the exact age of Steve Jobs
C: I am right
lastly: I do not care
8: it has been proven several times!!!!
8: I know someone famous

UKRuss

Post by UKRuss » Thu Jun 17, 2010 1:33 pm

I stand corrected.

funky shit

Post by funky shit » Thu Jun 17, 2010 1:37 pm

tl;dr

UKRuss

Post by UKRuss » Thu Jun 17, 2010 1:38 pm

want this letter to serve as an oasis of sanity in Mr. Funky Shit's desert of foolishness. Permit me this forum to rant. Mr. Shit has repeatedly been spotted driving us into a state of apoplexy. When questioned about that, he either denies any knowledge of it or offers unbelievable and ludicrous explanations that only a self-centered, bestial fault-finder could believe. There is a format he should follow for his next literary endeavor. It involves a topic sentence and supporting facts. Mr. Shit's desire to cause this country to flounder on the shoals of self-interest, corruption, and chaos is the chief sign that he's a vexatious cadger. (The second sign is that Mr. Shit feels obliged to effectuate the downfall of all that is decent and civilized.)

In order to understand the motivation behind Mr. Shit's grievances it is important first to allay the concerns of the many people who have been harmed by Mr. Shit. When he tells us that his insinuations are our final line of defense against tyrrany, he somehow fails to mention that he started as merely a passive-aggressive common criminal but quickly devolved into a noisome marauder. He fails to mention that the problem of hypersensitive, wild con artists serves as an excuse for him to express his own hostility and frustrated need for power. And he fails to mention that if I seem a bit surly, it's only because I'm trying to communicate with him on his own level. True, Mr. Shit's demands offer us nothing more than the same old snake oil in a shinier bottle, but I will stop at nothing to halt the destructive process that is carrying our civilization toward extinction. My resolve cannot fully be articulated, but it is unyielding. As evidence, consider that Mr. Shit's minions operate secretly so as not to excite suspicion. For the benefit of any doubting Thomases I will prove that point via an explanation of how Mr. Shit really shouldn't enable the worst types of pugnacious crybabies I've ever seen to punch above their weight. That's just common sense. Of course, the people who appreciate his stances are those who eagerly root up common sense, prominently hold it out, and decry it as poison with astonishing alacrity.

Mr. Shit would have you believe that the world can be happy only when his den of thieves is given full rein. I have already, for the present at least, sufficiently answered the climatic part of this proposition and have only to add that Mr. Shit and his patsies are a bunch of carpetbaggers. As you know, carpetbaggers are mountebanks; mountebanks are boeotians; boeotians are dipsomaniacs; and dipsomaniacs all want to peddle fake fears to the public. The point is that I myself plan to offer a framework for discussion so that we can more quickly reach a consensus. This is a choice I have made; your choice is up to you. But let me remind you that a colleague recently informed me that a bunch of grotty junkies and others in Mr. Shit's amen corner are about to spam the Internet with sneaky junk e-mail. I have no reason to doubt that story because Mr. Shit's vassals don't worry me because they're generally not in positions to make significant decisions (except maybe "right shoe on right foot"). As long as I live, I will be shouting this truth from rooftops and doing everything I can to bring a fresh perspective and new ideas to the current debate.

The simple, regrettable truth is that Mr. Shit's cultists believe that some people deserve to feel safe while others do not. It should not be surprising that they believe this, however. As we all know, minds that have been so maimed that they believe that our elected officials should be available for purchase by special-interest groups can believe anything, especially if it's false. Not to belabor the point, but this is an exceptionally convincing illustration of the power wielded by Mr. Shit and of the destructive way in which he uses that power. Disguised in this drollery is an important message: One can consecrate one's life to the service of a noble idea or a glorious ideology. Mr. Shit, however, is more likely to concoct a version of reality that fully contradicts real life. Here are a few points to ponder:

Vandalism, death threats, and slander are typical tactics used by Mr. Shit's encomiasts.
It is a cardinal principle that it is a sad state of affairs when unsympathetic caitiffs like Mr. Shit do the entire country a grave disservice.
Blaming militant fanaticism on cankered, uncongenial ogres is one of his favorite themes.
Those points may at first seem unrelated, but when you connect the dots it becomes clear that Mr. Shit says that the rigors that his victims have been called upon to undergo have been amply justified in the sphere of concrete achievement. Yet he also wants to obliterate our sense of identity. Am I the only one who sees the irony there? I ask because his "paradigm-shifting strategic initiatives" enthrone falsehood in the very center of human thought. What's my problem, then? Allow me to present it in the form of a question: Why can't he state the facts straightforwardly without their being exaggerated, aggrandized, altered, fiddled with, dressed up, falsified, and, in short, Mr. Shit-ized? We should be able to look into our own souls for the answer. If we do, I suspect we'll find that Mr. Shit finds reality too difficult to swallow. Or maybe it just gets lost between the sports and entertainment pages. In either case, Mr. Shit doesn't let a day pass without showing to the world that he is as little fitted to be trusted with liberty as thieves with keys or children with firearms. So let Mr. Shit call me addlepated. I call him self-deceiving

Angstrom

Post by Angstrom » Thu Jun 17, 2010 1:41 pm

funky shit wrote:tl;dr
Well it's typical of a mac user to say that, because consectetur adipiscing elit. Praesent in tellus nec sem congue varius. Pellentesque varius, orci sed viverra tempor, ipsum turpis tincidunt ante,
64 bit tests have conclusively proven non tempor mi mi eu nisl. Aliquam dignissim massa vitae nisi tincidunt vitae euismod est pretium. Pellentesque sit amet diam ut augue consequat ullamcorper sit amet vitae nulla. Fusce fringilla eros id enim varius nec placerat tellus sagittis. Ut sodales purus ut dui iaculis dignissim. Aliquam a urna ut mi placerat ultricies. USA USA USA !!!! Aenean convallis interdum nisl, et eleifend urna eleifend sit amet. Fusce ut odio risus, id consequat metus. Sed porta mauris sed sapien fringilla id rhoncus est porttitor. Ut tincidunt rhoncus adipiscing. Pellentesque suscipit pulvinar nulla, hendrerit ultrices metus dapibus ut.

Secondly your sounds are both lame and weak, as we can hear in uspendisse ac justo nisi, at lacinia erat. Nunc eleifend elit vitae dolor pulvinar sit amet posuere ante vehicula. In elementum arcu eget dolor vulputate condimentum id nec magna. Praesent non mattis odio. Aenean congue nulla at justo blandit at fringilla nisl ultrices. Etiam euismod accumsan commodo. Donec ultrices scelerisque mauris a malesuada. Pellentesque sagittis vulputate consectetur. Integer lobortis diam et dolor varius semper. Proin id auctor purus. Vestibulum adipiscing porttitor mauris vel hendrerit. PC USERS ARE DOUCHES Curabitur sit amet mi eget nulla varius dictum. Sed interdum egestas arcu ut faucibus. Integer hendrerit eros vitae sapien accumsan in lobortis felis fringilla. Suspendisse molestie, diam sit amet laoreet adipiscing, eros purus consectetur justo, vitae sodales magna enim ac mauris. MAC USER POSER Curabitur id quam at sapien semper dapibus tincidunt at tellus. Mauris lorem sapien, mollis ut sagittis ac, tristique sagittis erat.

Your mental capacity is sociis natoque penatibus et magnis dis parturient montes, nascetur ridiculus mus. Vivamus pretium SUMMING INSIDE THE BOX ??!?! mattis leo, vitae posuere turpis scelerisque sit amet. Curabitur porttitor, orci vitae convallis posuere, odio justo viverra ligula, malesuada imperdiet leo magna sit amet dui. Maecenas pellentesque vestibulum luctus. Praesent eget libero CHRIST ipsum, ac euismod augue. Maecenas luctus mollis sapien ac ultrices. Nunc sit amet augue DAWKINS elit, ut consequat massa. In purus lectus, adipiscing eget lacinia vitae, sodales a nisi. Sed iaculis ultricies elementum. Nulla vitae molestie orci. Nulla facilisi. Sed dignissim, BIG BANG !?!?!? ipsum eu placerat interdum, velit diam rutrum orci, sed ultricies mauris nisi et diam. In hac habitasse platea dictumst.
Last edited by Angstrom on Thu Jun 17, 2010 1:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.

funky shit

Post by funky shit » Thu Jun 17, 2010 1:42 pm

Angstrom wrote:
funky shit wrote:tl;dr
Well it's typical of a mac user to say that, because consectetur adipiscing elit. Praesent in tellus nec sem congue varius. Pellentesque varius, orci sed viverra tempor, ipsum turpis tincidunt ante,
64 bit tests have conclusively proven non tempor mi mi eu nisl. Aliquam dignissim massa vitae nisi tincidunt vitae euismod est pretium. Pellentesque sit amet diam ut augue consequat ullamcorper sit amet vitae nulla. Fusce fringilla eros id enim varius nec placerat tellus sagittis. Ut sodales purus ut dui iaculis dignissim. Aliquam a urna ut mi placerat ultricies. Aenean convallis interdum nisl, et eleifend urna eleifend sit amet. Fusce ut odio risus, id consequat metus. Sed porta mauris sed sapien fringilla id rhoncus est porttitor. Ut tincidunt rhoncus adipiscing. Pellentesque suscipit pulvinar nulla, hendrerit ultrices metus dapibus ut.

Secondly your sounds are both lame and weak, as we can hear in uspendisse ac justo nisi, at lacinia erat. Nunc eleifend elit vitae dolor pulvinar sit amet posuere ante vehicula. In elementum arcu eget dolor vulputate condimentum id nec magna. Praesent non mattis odio. Aenean congue nulla at justo blandit at fringilla nisl ultrices. Etiam euismod accumsan commodo. Donec ultrices scelerisque mauris a malesuada. Pellentesque sagittis vulputate consectetur. Integer lobortis diam et dolor varius semper. Proin id auctor purus. Vestibulum adipiscing porttitor mauris vel hendrerit. Curabitur sit amet mi eget nulla varius dictum. Sed interdum egestas arcu ut faucibus. Integer hendrerit eros vitae sapien accumsan in lobortis felis fringilla. Suspendisse molestie, diam sit amet laoreet adipiscing, eros purus consectetur justo, vitae sodales magna enim ac mauris. Curabitur id quam at sapien semper dapibus tincidunt at tellus. Mauris lorem sapien, mollis ut sagittis ac, tristique sagittis erat.

Your mental capacity is sociis natoque penatibus et magnis dis parturient montes, nascetur ridiculus mus. Vivamus pretium mattis leo, vitae posuere turpis scelerisque sit amet. Curabitur porttitor, orci vitae convallis posuere, odio justo viverra ligula, malesuada imperdiet leo magna sit amet dui. Maecenas pellentesque vestibulum luctus. Praesent eget libero ipsum, ac euismod augue. Maecenas luctus mollis sapien ac ultrices. Nunc sit amet augue elit, ut consequat massa. In purus lectus, adipiscing eget lacinia vitae, sodales a nisi. Sed iaculis ultricies elementum. Nulla vitae molestie orci. Nulla facilisi. Sed dignissim, ipsum eu placerat interdum, velit diam rutrum orci, sed ultricies mauris nisi et diam. In hac habitasse platea dictumst.
+1

v0ins315

Post by v0ins315 » Thu Jun 17, 2010 3:56 pm

I concur.
Cool Character wrote:Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?
http://www.soundcloud.com/v0ins
http://www.facebook.com/v0ins

snakedogman

Post by snakedogman » Thu Jun 17, 2010 5:00 pm

it just works?

djsynchro

Post by djsynchro » Thu Jun 17, 2010 5:35 pm

:x :x :x

SimonPHC