I Cant find the instruments rack folder

Discuss music production with Ableton Live.
DOCTORPEDRO

I Cant find the instruments rack folder

Post by DOCTORPEDRO » Wed Oct 08, 2014 10:03 pm

Im just downlod komplete kontrol and is a mess. Im trying to do the final step to use it on my ableton.Witch is go to users..the my user name...music..ableton..user library...presets..I get as far as user library I cant find the presets folder..to to go to instruments aND THEN TO INSTRUMENT TRACKS FINALLY AND COPY ..KOMPLETE KONTROL AU.adg...help please...where can i find the preset folder...

Valiumdupeuple

Re: I Cant find the instruments rack folder

Post by Valiumdupeuple » Wed Oct 08, 2014 11:05 pm

DOCTORPEDRO wrote:Im just downlod komplete kontrol and is a mess.
Hmm, actually, your post is a mess. :lol:
Can you explain your problem with clearer sentences ?

But I imagine that you should find your Komplete content under the Plugins tab, not the User one.

DOCTORPEDRO

Post by DOCTORPEDRO » Wed Oct 08, 2014 11:42 pm

I just need to find the preset folder of ableton. Yeah the post is a mess hopefully you can help me to find this folder in my Mac.

antarktika

Post by antarktika » Thu Oct 09, 2014 2:38 am

can you find that filepath in ableton's browser window? i.e. if you open ableton, on the left hand side, under User Library in "places"?
I'm not at my home computer to test it, but you might be able to drag/drop the .adg file directly into it from there!

*EDIT* I tried it out, and if you can find the folder in ableton's browser, you can, in fact, just drag and drop .adg files in that way