Weird input behaviour on push 3 controller

Discuss Push with other users.
david_morin

Weird input behaviour on push 3 controller

Post by david_morin » Sat May 25, 2024 8:53 pm

Don’t know what I’m doing wrong or if the inputs are broken.
Push 3 is plugged in and everything works great as audio interface. Outputs and headphones out. No problem at all.
I wanted to sample a vinyl deck that works fine and cables all good. All works well on RME. I plug the outputs of deck in input 1 and 2 and crackles come out.
I decide to try out outputting computer mini jack to 1/4 inch jack in output 1 and 2 launch YouTube to try out and play a video.
Now, when there is speech or people talking I can hear them. But when it’s music the same thing happens crackles.
Tried to get one 1/4 inch jack and tried the two outputs and only one jack seems to be working still crackles. What’s going on. I just think it may be a fault and I need to have the unit sent.
If anybody could help me out. That would be amazing. Love the unit. Be a shame to have to send it after only using it less that a week!
Thanks a bunch!!!

david_morin

Re: Weird input behaviour on push 3 controller

Post by david_morin » Sat Jun 01, 2024 4:50 pm

Oh well. Spoke to support and the microphone input on Mac OS was set to voice isolation. Clicked on standard and all is working like a charm. Hope this helps anybody having the same issue.