Copying send settings between sets/projects

Discuss music production with Ableton Live.
josh_hannan

Copying send settings between sets/projects

Post by josh_hannan » Sun May 26, 2024 12:48 am

Hi!
I'm relatively new here so just learning how ableton likes to work. Basically, I have a live show that im running stems for so I've formatted all of my songs with the 'fromstudiotostage' format set (really great resource), and then am dragging each set into the master set with all my songs.

I'm currently sending my backing track stems all to 2 different return tracks (input 1/2 and 3/4) for front of house mix and inner ear mix.

However, in the tutorial videos of the template, he manages to copy in the songs with all the fader/send settings but it doesnt work for me.

I have made sure all the return tracks are the same volume and name.

One note is that I have an extra two return tracks (4 in total) which also run a reverb and delay (which I want to be able to use different patches for different songs) and in all my song sets I do not have any plugins on these return tracks but in my master set, I have valhallavintageverb on the reverb track (although i ensured that the track was still labelled 'reverb' like in the song sets.

I'll include as much relevant info below but let me know if you need anything else!
live: 12.0.2
interface: komplete audio 6

Thanks!

[jur]
Site Admin

Re: Copying send settings between sets/projects

Post by [jur] » Sun May 26, 2024 2:39 am

Your images are not displayed.

Did you save an empty version of your set as Template, with the fader and setting set to your needs?
Ableton Forum Moderator