Bontempi Radio Köln...

Share your tracks with other users.
LittlePixel

Bontempi Radio Köln...

Post by LittlePixel » Thu Mar 16, 2006 12:04 pm

...Bontempi Radio Köln is the name of a fornightly podcast I've been making in Ableton. It's a ragbag bunch of eclectic treats, featuring all sorts of tunes from lost 80s classics, mashups, new electronics, downbeat erm - everything and the kitchen sink. iTunes is featuring it and it's nice to have a project where I know people are listening. (Subscription is a great thing!)

Anyway - I'm pretty new to Ableton and am improving my skills with each edition., but I thought I post it so people might have a listen and maybe offer feedback / comments on the production or simply say something nice to stroke my ego! ;)

You can get to it by searching for "LittlePixel" in the iTunes music store or click one of the links below. Hope you like it!

iTunes link:
http://phobos.apple.com/WebObjects/MZSt ... 2&s=143444

RSS link:
feed://feeds.feedburner.com/BontempiRadioKoln

Blog link:
www.littlepixel.info/twenty/blog

LittlePixel

Hmmph

Post by LittlePixel » Tue Mar 21, 2006 2:12 am

Cough-bump!...

35 reads and not even a "yeah I had a quick listen and it was kinda ok"...javascript:emoticon(':roll:')

I thought forums were meant to be supportive and give constructive critisism?!?!??

My subscription has gone up - if you did listen hope you enjoyed anyway....

[crawls back under rock]

LittlePixel

Post by LittlePixel » Mon Apr 03, 2006 12:07 pm

So I put out a new edition last week - the Edition Special Francais; some of it is more traditional mixing, some more mashed up. There's some aural treats though. Have a listen - and if you liked - please leave a message here, on iTunes or on my blog. Links are in first post...

Schmidi

Post by Schmidi » Mon Apr 03, 2006 1:25 pm

I getting your stuff now and it sounds well put together! NIce ecclectic mix!