Is Operator in Live5.2b7?

UHE is now closed. For Technical Support from Ableton, please go here: http://www.ableton.com/support
boombashi

Is Operator in Live5.2b7?

Post by boombashi » Tue Mar 21, 2006 3:47 pm

Am I missing something, or is Operator not available in any of the betas? Is there somewhere to unlock this in the beta with my Operator Serial Number? I would think it is because I am a noob to Live and Operator that I can't find where to do this.

Thanks for you help!

Amaury

Post by Amaury » Tue Mar 21, 2006 5:52 pm

Hi,

Have you ever unlocked Operator on any version of Live 5 before ? If so, it should automatically be unlocked in any beta, but if you were using a Live 4 version before, and unlocked Operator in Live 4, you'll need to unlock it in Live 5.

Kind regards,

Amaury
Ableton Product Team

boombashi

Post by boombashi » Tue Mar 21, 2006 6:58 pm

Thanks for your help. I think I know what to do now. I just bought LIVE & Operator for my new MacBook Pro when the special was running a couple of weeks ago. I never unlocked Operator in version 5.0.3 because I havn't used LIVE under Rosetta. I just assumed it wasn't available in the beta since it wasn't showing up as a plugin, even as a demo plugin.

Amaury

Post by Amaury » Tue Mar 21, 2006 7:01 pm

Hi again,

If it is not showing at all, it means it is hidden. Go to Preferences, Products pane, and click Operator. There you'll see the Demo or Unlock button.

Best,

a.
Ableton Product Team