DJRetard is Chris Cowie.

Discuss music production with Ableton Live.
DJRetard

Post by DJRetard » Fri Aug 19, 2005 2:08 pm

Keyser Soze wrote: Shut up you pathetic, talentless, deluded tosser.

Just got back from another world tour did ya.

:roll:

Angstrom

Post by Angstrom » Fri Aug 19, 2005 2:21 pm

I hate to contribute to this circle jerk, but I do like etymology

isn't "Tosser" used in this context uniquely British slang, or do Americans now use it in this sense?

sorry to ruin an otherwise fully lamentable thread.

colin_h

Post by colin_h » Fri Aug 19, 2005 2:36 pm

Angstrom wrote:I hate to contribute to this circle jerk, but I do like etymology

isn't "Tosser" used in this context uniquely British slang, or do Americans now use it in this sense?

using words like 'etymology', 'context', and 'lamentable'
in this moronic thread is a punishable offence!
you'll confuse the mouth-breathers...
don't make me ban you!
:P
..-

forge

Post by forge » Fri Aug 19, 2005 3:05 pm

colin_h wrote:
Angstrom wrote:I hate to contribute to this circle jerk, but I do like etymology

don't make me ban you!
Consider the butterfly effect for a moment.

ONe who is aware must be continually considering ones own influence on the experimental environment in which one inhabits.

If you tread on a butterfly 20 million years in the past, you've killed a small influence on the other things which survived - flowers not pollenated, the environmental impact small animals that might have chased it would have had, and so-on, they themselves have minor impacts on their environment which have minor impacts on their environments, and so on and so on, like ripples.

Likewise, those of us sociological observers, watching in mild amusement as these lesser beings carry on in their amusing poo-throwing lower primate ways, we can sip our tea, take a drag on one's pipe and chuckle merrily to onesself at the mild amusement.

But by participating in the discussion we are having our very own butterfly effect - impacting on our environment and contributing to the poo throwing.

hoffman2k

Post by hoffman2k » Fri Aug 19, 2005 3:17 pm

forge wrote:
colin_h wrote:

don't make me ban you!

ONe who is aware must be continually considering ones own influence on the experimental environment in which one inhabits.

If you tread on a butterfly 20 million years in the past, you've killed a small influence on the other things which survived - flowers not pollenated, the environmental impact small animals that might have chased it would have had, and so-on, they themselves have minor impacts on their environment which have minor impacts on their environments, and so on and so on, like ripples.

Likewise, those of us sociological observers, watching in mild amusement as these lesser beings carry on in their amusing poo-throwing lower primate ways, we can sip our tea, take a drag on one's pipe and chuckle merrily to onesself at the mild amusement.

But by participating in the discussion we are having our very own butterfly effect - impacting on our environment and contributing to the poo throwing.
Nice plato and chaos theory reference :wink:

Emissary

Post by Emissary » Fri Aug 19, 2005 3:22 pm

poo is fucking great, i always check my poo in the morning for colour and consistency, this morning it was light brown/orange and formed a lovely solid tower, arching out of the water and moving slowly across the main basin. It was a shame to flush.

polyslax

Post by polyslax » Fri Aug 19, 2005 3:29 pm

Emissary wrote:It was a shame to flush.
WHAT!!?

You flush???
Image Image

forge

Post by forge » Fri Aug 19, 2005 3:38 pm

Emissary wrote:poo is fucking great, i always check my poo in the morning for colour and consistency, this morning it was light brown/orange and formed a lovely solid tower, arching out of the water and moving slowly across the main basin. It was a shame to flush.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

yes! what is required is the gentrification of poo. We must all learn to worship our poo as if it were a message from the gods.

Well.... it could be!

What?

*Alexis*

Post by *Alexis* » Fri Aug 19, 2005 3:41 pm

Jesus christ!! how old are you people??? 8O

forge

Post by forge » Fri Aug 19, 2005 3:48 pm

*Alexis* wrote:Jesus christ!! how old are you people??? 8O
yeah *Alexis* I was wondering that!

I reckon about fifty two.

*Alexis*

Post by *Alexis* » Fri Aug 19, 2005 3:55 pm

forge wrote:
*Alexis* wrote:Jesus christ!! how old are you people??? 8O
yeah *Alexis* I was wondering that!

I reckon about fifty two.
I didn't believe it till i saw it for my own eyes, i knwo someone who posts on here and they informed me of the immaturity :lol: i swear to god, i am laughing my head off here

djadonis206

Post by djadonis206 » Fri Aug 19, 2005 4:36 pm

Chris J wrote:
Keyser Soze wrote: Am I real? Am I a myth? Am I mad or am I a genius?
hey keyzer, stop giving us clues on what you really are with your remarks, we already answered to these questions.

BTW FYI IMO BanTheRetard is Djadonis :wink:
BanTheRetard wishes he was me, I have been known to ball kind of hard from time to time so I could see why he would want to be me :) !

I'm not BanTheRetard

late

a
Ableton | Elektron

Music

timothyallan

Post by timothyallan » Sat Aug 20, 2005 6:46 am

"yes! what is required is the gentrification of poo. We must all learn to worship our poo as if it were a message from the gods. "

I had some rank ones this morning... hey, wait a minute, that trance group? Rank 1? I wonder if they thought of that name after a night of boozing and a morning of taco bell!?!? Damn, i never thought of that before.

This forum IS enlightening!

*Zips over to Bad DJ names thread *

braj

Post by braj » Sat Aug 20, 2005 7:04 am

I just had to use the plunger myself.

colin_h

Post by colin_h » Sat Aug 20, 2005 7:05 am

forge wrote:
colin_h wrote:

don't make me ban you!

:lol:

ex-xactly!

nice one :)
..-