I wanted to let you know about a new Max For Live device - Uzi.
- Uzi is a Max For Live note repeater that allows you to quickly perform and program complex rhythmic parts.
- The device features an XY grid that can be divided into multiple zones, and each zone can be assigned a tempo-synced repeat interval.
- You can control Uzi's xy with a mouse, or map it to a MIDI controller.
- Moving horizontally triggers notes at the corresponding interval, while moving vertically controls velocity for nuanced performance.
- You can use Free Rate mode for off-the-grid sample triggering, great for bouncy, glitchy rhythm programming.
- Note to repeat can be set either manually in the device, or via an external MIDI controller.
Uzi is available for download at - http://www.tetmusic.com
Video demonstration - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NML72FOgHlw